This team has no shot in the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    What team doesn’t get up for a home game in which they can clinch a #1 seed?
    One that is probably hung over from Christmas festivities and knows that, worst case, they can still clinch next week with a win over Flaccid Dak and the Gang?

Comment

Keep watching...

Comment

Keep watching...
        I am.

Not particularly bold prediction:

The Eagles will clinch the #1 seed within the next 90 minutes.

Comment

Please elaborate. They have EVERYTHING to play for tonight. They are just gonna turn it on in 3 weeks??
          Are the playoffs on the line, did I misread something on the Twitter? I know you're afraid to go up to the Minnesota Pussydome and play.... Stop watching Queen....

Comment

Y'all feeling a little better after that series?

May just be me but I certainly detected some urgency on the D's part.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

Bout time...

Comment

They've been horseshit tonight. But my God , they lost the MVP of the league, amongst a handful of other severe injuries. Give these guys the rest of these shitty game to get their shit together.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                  They've been horseshit tonight. But my God , they lost the MVP of the league, amongst a handful of other severe injuries. Give these guys the rest of these shitty game to get their shit together.
                  That’s not how it works. You Don’t play 2 horrible teams, and then all of the sudden play very good teams and start to look good.

Comment

That’s not how it works. You Don’t play 2 horrible teams, and then all of the sudden play very good teams and start to look good.
                    Are you trying to tell me this shit is predictable? Like, barely beating a bad team means you will get smoked by a good team? Oh please say yes M'am!

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                      Are you trying to tell me this shit is predictable? Like, barely beating a bad team means you will get smoked by a good team? Oh please say yes M'am!
                      It’s the WAY they are playing. What on earth are you watching??

Comment

It’s the WAY they are playing. What on earth are you watching??
                        They are playing like horseshit on offense. To say they will be horseshit in 3 weeks is really naive of you

Comment

Agree to disagree.

Comment

Agree to disagree.
                            Seriously, are you saying because they are playing bad tonight against the Raiders that they will get smoked by the Saints or whomever? Call it now then Cunt...

Comment

I agree with you, Ground Meat. This is the 4th straight game they’ve played poorly - and this is probably the worst one yet. This is a downward trend and I have no idea how they can turn it around. There is A LOT they need to work on. And the other top contenders have looked MUCH better than Philly in the past few weeks while playing better teams than OAKLAND. They are certainly not playing like a 12-2 team. I don’t see how they can win one playoff game. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Comment

I am.

Not particularly bold prediction:

The Eagles will clinch the #1 seed within the next 90 minutes.
                                As I was saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X