Seriously, it's time for Sweet Cheeks Kapler to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, it's time for Sweet Cheeks Kapler to go

Since I had nothing to do last night at 7:00, I decided to watch the beginning of the game. It wasn't long before I wondered if Gabe was doing the same.

It was saddening that we couldn't manage ONE FUCKING RUN after the Dodgers handed us bases loaded situations in the 1st and 3rd; but was absolutely maddening was when Franco, who I generally like, didn't run hard on his ground ball with 2 outs and 3 on. Had he run hard, there was a good chance he's safe at first after the ball was mishandled.

Right then and there, if Sweet Cheeks was any bit a man, Franco is pulled from the game; but there he was, ambling out to play defense. This was the final straw for me as far as Sweet Cheeks is concerned. Then Gabe only compounds the situation as he lets Eflin get bombed. I guess he has a card that says since your bullpen stinks, might as well embarrass your starting pitcher.

Time to let one of the ball girls take over managing the Phils. There's no way in hell she could do worse.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

FRANCO DID THEM SAME THING IN LEHIGH VALLEY WHENEVER I WENT TO WATCH IRONPIGS. HE'S THE SAME PLAYER HE ALWAYS WAS. I USED TO SCREAM AT HIM TO AT LEAST LOOK LIKE HE CARED.
    HE DIDN'T LIKE ME ALL THAT MUCH.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
    X