The last td to Cooper in regulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last td to Cooper in regulation

Is why Shorts needs to be fired in the offseason. DB with no experience, playing press coverage with no help over the top. Safety out of position prior to snap. Somebody needed to call a timeout. Gomer isn’t going anywhere, somebody needs to take the bullet.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Yeah that was really bad. He's to stuck to a system instead of working your system around the players you have. Hope to fuck he's gone at seasons end.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Is why Shorts needs to be fired in the offseason. DB with no experience, playing press coverage with no help over the top. Safety out of position prior to snap. Somebody needed to call a timeout. Gomer isn’t going anywhere, somebody needs to take the bullet.
      I will bet you he was in the wrong coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        YOU'RE RIGHT MAN. THE YOUNGIN NEEDED HELP. I THINK ALL THE COORDINATORS AND ASSISTANT COR. ARE GONE IN A FEW WEEKS.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
        X