Who do we want to win today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Like he's gonna outplay Brady in the Superbowl. You sound like u a lotta smegma.

last year was different mongo because

eagles had home field
    expectations was lower for Foles

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
      eagles had home field
      I didn't know Minneapolis was the Eagles home field. Smegma World.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Nick Foles did not have low expectations for himself.

I guarantee he does not today.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          Nick Foles did not have low expectations for himself.

I guarantee he does not today.

The city and fans had low expectation when he took over last season. So by him winning 3 playoff games and getting the city a SB, expectations are now higher because of what he did last year

I don't think no one would have been upset if they had lost to the falcons or vikings last year because he wasn't expected to do much

Comment

The city and fans had low expectation when he took over last season. So by him winning 3 playoff games and getting the city a SB, expectations are now higher because of what he did last year

I don't think no one would have been upset if they had lost to the falcons or vikings last year because he wasn't expected to do much
            IF YOU THINK FOR A SPLIT SECOND EAGLES PHANS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN UPSET, THAN YOU ARE NOT AN EAGLES PHAN.

AND I THOUGHT I WAS MONGO.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              IF YOU THINK FOR A SPLIT SECOND EAGLES PHANS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN UPSET, THAN YOU ARE NOT AN EAGLES PHAN.

AND I THOUGHT I WAS MONGO.
              Based on Foles history, No one was expecting a SB win and you know that

Comment

Based on Foles history, No one was expecting a SB win and you know that

MAYBE IN THE OBSCURE, STRANGE, ODD WORLD OF SMEGMA LAND, BUT THE PHANS I HANG WITH, GAYTE WITH, ARE FRIENDS WITH, KNEW IT WAS OUR TURN.

I DIDN'T TAKE CHAMPAGNE TO THE NFC TITLE GAME OR THE S.B. CAUSE I THOUGHT WE WOULD LOSE.

SMEEEEEGGMMAAA
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He was real fucking good but he didn't outplay Brady
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I fucked up on my only play today ... I was deciding between Atlanta and Jacksonville and went Jacksonville based on the shit-Washington-QB-theory and also had been burned by the fuckbag underachieving Falcons earlier this year.

I had a serious gut feeling the Falcons would blast Arizona at home and was right but I didn't back it.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      He was real fucking good but he didn't outplay Brady
                      Gotta give him the split decision since he won.

And Brady dropped his gadget play.
                      Last edited by Maniac; 12-16-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

500 yards is pretty fucking serious and the strip wasn't his fault

Comment

I fucked up on my only play today ... I was deciding between Atlanta and Jacksonville and went Jacksonville based on the shit-Washington-QB-theory and also had been burned by the fuckbag underachieving Falcons earlier this year.

I had a serious gut feeling the Falcons would blast Arizona at home and was right but I didn't back it.
                          Been an unusually unpredictable season. Haven't made a lot of plays. Think I'm about even but not sure because of poker.

Would never have bet on Josh Johnson on the road either but Jax has been so bad I stayed away. Atlanta made sense but they've fkked me too many times.

Comment

500 yards is pretty fucking serious and the strip wasn't his fault
                            If Super Bowl Nick shows up, Eagles will be in the game.

Comment

Foles did, outplay brady in the Superbowl by a tad, and not just because we won

Comment

I suppose if you grade it on he caught one and Brady dropped his

Comment

Working...
                                X