Carson should have been on the bench in the 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson should have been on the bench in the 4th

Pedey must not have noticed the score, the shitty play, the inaccuracy, and probably didn’t see the Foreskin injury. Should have played Big Dick.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Pedey is absolutely brain dead. It’s really hard to find anything he’s doing right these days.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Pedey must not have noticed the score, the shitty play, the inaccuracy, and probably didn’t see the Foreskin injury. Should have played Big Dick.
      I THINK BENCHING HIM SENDS A BAD MESSAGE.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Horseshit ... he should bench him permanently.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The game couldn’t be won. Why risk the injury? What’s the negative? Nick comes in and scores a few?
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I disagree. He needed his nose shoved into the shit he was leaving on the field. If only Doug could find a rolled up newspaper...
            Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 11-19-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

THERE'S TWO SIDES. NICK WOULDA BEEN KILLED WITH THIS O LINE THE WAY IT IS.
              AFTER HE WON THE WHOLE NUT LAST YEAR, IT MAY, MAY FEEL LIKE A MESSAGE TO WENTZ TO SEE SIT DOWN, YOU AIN'T GOT IT.

I CAN SEE PULLING HIM SO HE'S NOT HURT ALSO.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

bwah
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                X