Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints line now -9

Christ

Looking at remaining schedule after the saints I’m not optimistic this team is making the playoffs. You know they (not we) aren’t sweeping the division games left. They ain’t got that in them this year. very frustrating.

Thinking there are 3 lock losses left on schedule:

rams
    Saints
    At least 1 NFCE game.

Even if they (we) go 4-3 That’s 8 losses.

what a shit show.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-13-2018, 08:53 AM.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Thinking there are 3 lock losses left on schedule:

rams
    Saints
    At least 1 NFCE game.

Even if they (we) go 4-3 That’s 8 losses.
    Gotta go 5-2. I don't see it but not quite over yet.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

The Saints punter is going to have an easy game sunday, he might not see the field at all and that's sickening.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

The frustrating part about this season is if this team stops stepping on their dicks, they'll win games. But who's to say that will stop any time soon....

Comment

Didn’t use injuries as an excuse last year and refuse to now.

However, between attrition (coaches & players both), injuries, and complacency this squad looks unable of making the playoffs.

Prove us wrong, boys.

Comment

I started to write this earlier but couldn’t finish it in time before the board went down. The injuries this year are different than last season. Last season they occurred after the season began, they only had 6 major ones and they were spread out across the board. This year you have—
            3/4 of your starting secondary gone 1/2 of which are done for the year
            3 receivers down if you count Rodgers the TE and a 4th that had to wait until the 4th game of the season to play
            2RBs down and one that missed 2 games because of a quad
            You got one OL playing at 75% and one who is now seriously injured.
            Two of the best DL out, one for the year

Most of the injuries were preseason surgery recoveries, the others occurred in season so there’s a lot of shuffling going on.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              The injuries this year are different than last season.
              yeah, last year they lost their MVP starting QB.

it's not the injuries. stop making excuses.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I think Sunday night sealed the deal. OV-AH. Hate to say it, but I don't see any rallies. Even if they DO make it, 1 and done.
                WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Nice how you just took one sentence to try to make a point. How about using the whole paragraph next time? You cannot win if you have injuries that take out nearly three whole position groups and you have to play bottom of the roster guys. And in my other posts I haven’t absolved this team, including Pederson of anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X