No announcement yet.

Tate to Iggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can play both outside and the slot. Here’s a note: I believe he has the highest per yards average after the catch at 6.6 yards.

Here’s another note—against the Cowboys in Week 4–8 catches 132yds and 2 TDs.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
      : I believe he has the highest per yards average after the catch at 6.6 yards.
      I believe I saw the same but with the caveat that he is the highest for a WR. I believe a few RBs are higher than him right now but it's still all good!

Comment

They must really not like Matthews. I'd rather have used the pick somewhere. Possession receiver doesn't seem like a need to me.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I’d say either Gibson or DeAndre Carter will be cut. Tate can return punts as well. They don’t trust Gibson because in 2 games this year he lined up wrong. If—and it’s a BIG if—Sproles comes back, Sproles reclaims his PR duties.

Comment

Carter is PS eligible I think, so I expect him to get cut and resigned unless someone wants to add him to the active roster.

Comment

Having WR depth is foreign as hell to me with this team man...

Comment

I'd imagine some receiver is getting cut. So many bigger needs than another WR. I think they're just fkking with Jerruh.

Comment

What about RB ???

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                    What about RB ???
                    would have been nice to get one.

Comment

What RB was worth a draft pick? The Bills weren’t moving McCoy. Abdullah? He’s a fumbling machine as is Montgomery. And Bell wants to stay in Pittsburgh which is why he didn’t sign his tender.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        They must really not like Matthews. I'd rather have used the pick somewhere. Possession receiver doesn't seem like a need to me.
                        USING A THIRD RD FOR A GUY WHO PROBABLY WILL ONLY BE HERE A HALF YEAR NOT SURE I WOULDA DONE IT. NOT SURE IF I LIKE IT, HIM BEING IN A CONTRACT YEAR AND HIM NOT BEING THE NUMBER ONE RECEIVER, HE COULD START THE DIVA NONSENSE.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

But the Eagles could sign him to an extension and if they lose him they can get a compensatory 3rd or 4th rounder in 2020.

Comment

It was definitely worth a pick. Just not sure how high of a pick. I probably would have given up the 5th that Jacksonville gave up for Hyde.

I would normally prioritize a receiving threat over an RB, but the RBs we have this year just haven't impressed.

Comment

Low risk High reward - I like it

Comment

could have had Clinton Dix for a 4th

and we needed a DB waaaaayyyyy more,,who's saying Ha ha Now??!

Bottom line is, we have cracked 30 points 1 time in 8 games,,,
                                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                                X