Man he’s killing ppl

Korkmaz looking good over the last 2 games as well

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Man he’s killing ppl

Korkmaz looking good over the last 2 games as well
      Trade bait for Korver

Comment

I posted a few weeks ago about how naturally great Embiid is--no one wanted to discuss.

How about now? This guy is fabulous. A real talent.

I find the way he plays to be so natural.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
          I posted a few weeks ago about how naturally great Embiid is--no one wanted to discuss.

How about now? This guy is fabulous. A real talent.

I find the way he plays to be so natural.
          I don't think it was the topic, but more of that no one gives a shit about you

Comment

Nailed it.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

My apologies. A few people did discuss!

21 is even better now than he was when I put the post up a few weeks ago.

He is a legit MVP this year.

Comment

My apologies. A few people did discuss!

21 is even better now than he was when I put the post up a few weeks ago.

He is a legit MVP this year.
                Just imagine how awesome he'll be in a FEW MORE weeks
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                  Just imagine how awesome he'll be in a FEW MORE weeks
                  You don't think he's stepped it up the last two weeks? His blocks are up. His turnovers are down. His 3 pt % is up. His PPG are up.

Yeah, he has stepped it up since Nov 1. And you are right, he probably will be even better come December.

Embiid could be the best player in the East, if not the whole league.

Comment

You don't think he's stepped it up the last two weeks? His blocks are up. His turnovers are down. His 3 pt % is up. His PPG are up.

Yeah, he has stepped it up since Nov 1. And you are right, he probably will be even better come December.

Embiid could be the best player in the East, if not the whole league.
                    Easy now! He still has a ways to go to be better then Kawhi, Lebron, Durant, Curry, and maybe even Giannis. As well as he's played the last few games, he still isn't above 50% from the field, still has way to many TO per game, and still needs to improve his 3 pt shooting to have it really become a weapon. I think all those things can happen, but MVP candidate...not quite yet.

Comment

Haven't seen much of Kawhi so can't comment. Durant, Curry, Lebron and even Hardin--definitely top of the league--no doubt.

Now on to Giannis. The Greek is really good. But when I watch him play, I feel he has to go 100% to do what he does well. It doesn't look "easy". He's a high energy, fast player--and quite remarkable. He reminds me of a 6-10 version of Allen Iverson--fast, fast, fast, and high energy, great athlete.

Embiid reminds me more of the top group of Durant, Curry, Lebron and Hardin--effortless! Look at the highlight reel from the Miami game. The guy hits shots from everywhere on the floor. And he made it look EASY. I felt he could have played all night long and kept scoring.

And unlike Hardin, Curry and to a degree today's Lebron, Embiid plays defense!

Comment

Haven't seen much of Kawhi so can't comment. Durant, Curry, Lebron and even Hardin--definitely top of the league--no doubt.

Now on to Giannis. The Greek is really good. But when I watch him play, I feel he has to go 100% to do what he does well. It doesn't look "easy". He's a high energy, fast player--and quite remarkable. He reminds me of a 6-10 version of Allen Iverson--fast, fast, fast, and high energy, great athlete.

Embiid reminds me more of the top group of Durant, Curry, Lebron and Hardin--effortless! Look at the highlight reel from the Miami game. The guy hits shots from everywhere on the floor. And he made it look EASY. I felt he could have played all night long and kept scoring.

And unlike Hardin, Curry and to a degree today's Lebron, Embiid plays defense!
                        This might be an epic troll job...can’t tell...

Comment

Why would I be trolling?

I legitimately love watching Embiid. I post this stuff on Philly.com in the comments, too. Under my real name. I bet you can figure out who I am there.

Comment

HahahahahahahahhaHhaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                            X