No announcement yet.

Radio Warz: Cuz (probably) shitcanned, Tardzetta in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s why I go there, but I get burnt out on it really quick. It just starts to feel like KISS Forum on Family Guy.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Also, there’s no local talk worse than Cardinals Baseball.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I agree on Sirius

Great sports talk. I especially enjoy the NFL Radio network. Beats local sports talk every time.

Comment

I was actually listening more to Garano than Cataldi over the last year or so but would switch between them most days.

I also enjoyed the long time Philly guy aspect to Sixers and eagles. Also, baldiger and Vai were good with him on Thursdays.

He supposedly took a buyout over moving from 10-2?
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-22-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            That's just it though, sometimes I want the local vibe, especially during the NFL season. Other than Ray/MacNow on the weekends it's all garbage. It's amazing in this day and age with podcasts and easy access to media they can't find any local talent.
            It's like any opinion based media.

For me I like to listen to things from my fan based perspective, but I also want to listen to national league based perspectives. And also the perspective from the other side... which I can easily be exposed to by listening to NYC radio.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              I was actually listening more to Garano than Cataldi over the last year or so but would switch between them most days.

I also enjoyed the long time Philly guy aspect to Sixers and eagles. Also, baldiger and Vai were good with him on Thursdays.

He supposedly took a buyout over moving from 10-2?
              I'll be in the minority here but I actually liked your beloved PInnes. He amused me, especially when he was paired with Bruno. Fake Cuz was awesome. Also the show that allegedly got him fired was hilarious.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
              X