Celek announces retirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celek announces retirement

Hell of an eagle. Happy he didn’t play 1 more year somewhere else just because he was released in March.

Dude can live his entire life in the city and fans will love him for being a career eagle. There’s something to be said for that.

Enjoy your retirement Brent, you deserve it.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I always felt like Celek was one of those guys who “got it” here. Seems like he’s got his roots set in Philly. Glad he got one on his way out.

Comment

HE WAS TALKING TO A BUDDY OF MINE EARLIER THIS YEAR, HE SAID HE THOUGHT THERE MAY BE A SHOT IGGS BRING HIM BACK FOR ONE MORE YEAR, WISH THEY HAD. I'M SO GLAD HE CHOSE NOT TO PLAY ELSEWHERE.

BESIDES. NOT SURE HOW MUCH HE HAS LEFT IN THE TANK.

GOIN OUT ON TOP. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY/DO THAT?

I WONDER IF HE'D MAKE A GOOD COACH.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 08-31-2018, 10:30 AM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

if he stays in shape who knows what might happen? 'WE' (not they) may need an emergency guy and he can play a game or 2.

would be kick ass if he could get those 2 yards he needs for 5,000 career.

Comment

His letter to the fans is worth your time

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...ek-to-the-fans

Comment

My thoughts as well. An injury or two could make a short term deal attractive for all parties. Heck, if Benjamin Watson can still be productive...

Comment

i thought about this

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                if he stays in shape who knows what might happen? 'WE' (not they) may need an emergency guy and he can play a game or 2.

would be kick ass if he could get those 2 yards he needs for 5,000 career.
                In a jeff thomason sorta way - it depends on whether his papers are in and frankly, if he's in shape. People have said he's really shrunk down, so I'm guessing he's done.

Comment

Dang...the room suddenly got all dusty again.

Comment

He caught the long catch and run touchdown that started the comeback in the Meadowlands that ended with Jackson’s punt return. Well played sir.

Comment

Last game I attended at Vagiant Stadium.

When Riley Cooper recovered Akers' on side kick after that Celek TD, you could smell a faint whiff of "oh fuck" throughout the stands ... and then it was on.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X