No announcement yet.

Who is traveling to the Tennessee game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is traveling to the Tennessee game?

I’m probably gonna pull up.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I'll be there. Will be in around lunchtime on Friday.

Comment

Possibly...

Comment

You and the Zubaz staying at the same hotel? Even if the wife and I don’t get tickets, I’m still coming to tailgayte.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Make that trip Big Jay.

Comment

He's still weighing his options. I'm booked at a hotel near the airport (it's way cheaper), at the same brand that we use for the home games. Gotta get those loyalty points.

The tailgayte action looks like fun. Hopefully we can figure out the logistics and/or find some kind locals who will let us jump in. I hear that the Titan faithful are pretty friendly about things like that.

Comment

I’ll probably drive up Sunday morning and leave Monday. The wife works Saturday evening.

Comment

I will be there.

Comment

I’ll text you to find about the hotel arrangements.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I will be there.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Working...
                        X