Trade incoming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    Who is? The new starting 5? I guess so. But you take away arguably their best player from last year not named Embiid and a great 3 point shooter that's tough to get back.

Time will tell, think Harris deal will be a mistake down the road. The is a very good player but I'm sure everyone would have rather kept Butler. Yes I know Butler wanted damn $180 for Harris
    I wanted Butler back, but he did not want to be here.

I also agree about Harris, but if the Sixers did not give him the money, someone else would have.
    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 06-30-2019, 09:47 PM.

Comment

And there is the issue. They will be better defensively but who is the go to shooter it isn't Simmons? Who is out there that they can pick up?
      Richardson averaged almost 17 a game. They need to find a shooter, but they’ll be okay.

Comment

And there is the issue. They will be better defensively but who is the go to shooter it isn't Simmons? Who is out there that they can pick up?
        Perhaps they will sign Korver

Comment

Butler told the Sixers he wanted to be a #1 on his own team.

Comment

I like the guy, but I thought he wanted to win at this point. Miami with Butler as the #1 is a 7 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              I like the guy, but I thought he wanted to win at this point. Miami with Butler as the #1 is a 7 seed.
              Jimmy cares about Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                Jimmy cares about Jimmy.
                Miami is apparently going to build a team around him, wow!

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                  Miami is apparently going to build a team around him, wow!
                  This has hit a major snag. Dallas has backed out of their portion of the trade. If the Sixers don’t end up with Richardson, this is a huge blow because of the quality of player he vs. his cheap salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    This has hit a major snag. Dallas has backed out of their portion of the trade. If the Sixers don’t end up with Richardson, this is a huge blow because of the quality of player he vs. his cheap salary.
                    that's not good. I'm sure it will work out. Someone will sweeten the deal to Dallas to make it work.

If not, there may be another trade available and 6ers need to hold off on any Simmons extensions for the time being

Comment

It doesn't really sound like the deal's in serious jeopardy at this point, at least according the sources reporting it on the Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                        It doesn't really sound like the deal's in serious jeopardy at this point, at least according the sources reporting it on the Twitter.
                        Yeah Miami is now like $1.7 million short for Butler's contract. I'm sure Jimmy will understand

Comment

Money schmoney. Jimmy's all about the #winning.

Comment

Working...
                          X