• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like the Genius Mcgeigh didn't prepare for the noise

I guess Coach's of the year get a pass for that

The hype around him is unreal.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

bugs me to say it but i think we beat the Lambs and go to the SB if we won last week

Comment

Overrated fraud.
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          bugs me to say it but i think we beat the Lambs and go to the SB if we won last week
          Saints are the best team in the league right now. If Doug didn’t go full FF we’d be playing in February again.

Comment

If Doug had gone full FF, wouldn't this team be in the conference title game?

Reading all of the posts on here about McVay (and Doug, and FF) makes me wonder if there are any good coaches in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              If Doug had gone full FF, wouldn't this team be in the conference title game?

Reading all of the posts on here about McVay (and Doug, and FF) makes me wonder if there are any good coaches in the NFL.
              Doug’s a great coach. We are lucky to have him. The way he’s able to get the best out of his players every Sunday is special. However running that play before the 2 minute warning was beyond stupid.

McVay is also a good coach.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                Doug’s a great coach. We are lucky to have him. The way he’s able to get the best out of his players every Sunday is special. However running that play before the 2 minute warning was beyond stupid.

McVay is also a good coach.
                I agree too it was stupid. At that point he needs to think ahead some and leave as little time as possible for Brees

Comment

It was stupid but I'm not sure how it was going "FF" considering his problem is that his offense runs too slow to end games. But considering that he's still playing, I'm not sure how going "full FF" in the 2019 season is a bad thing.

It's easy for me to say this now that he's in the SB, but I've always found the posts calling McVay "overrated" to be ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                  X