X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Kuchar is a cheap ass mofo prick

what a fuckin c*nt

https://www.golf.com/news/2019/02/12...r-pay-dispute/

Serious question: Do Caddies normally have contracts or agreements where they get a share of the winnings? Is that how it works?

Comment

IDK but the article indicates the going rate for a Tour caddie is 5 percent of the check and 10 percent of a win check.

It further indicates that its a handshake deal ... but I imagine some of the bigger name caddies like Joe LaCava or Bones MacKay etc have/had written contracts.

The problem here is that the guy involved was a local club caddie who was hired only for that tournament ... but it still looks like Kuchar is cheaping out ... which is surprising because I thought he was considered one of the nicer guys on the PGA Tour.
      Last edited by slag; 02-13-2019, 06:40 PM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Ill caddie for $20,000

Comment

You can already hear it at Augusta...

mOOOOOOOOCH

Comment

I READ HE OFFERED HIM 15K BUT HE TURNED HIM DOWN SAID NO.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Wow that's lame. I hope his next caddie yells "miss.. MISS" while he's putting
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Kooch responds

with some lame ass version of calling the caddie, in effect, Bagger Ortiz ... who agreed to "a guaranteed $4000" (apologies to Will Smith's Bagger Vance movie line of "a guaranteed 5 dollars")

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/mat...r-mayakoba-win

He stated that $4000 was the agreed upon payment for the bonus structure that was guaranteed ... and that he paid $5000 (1000 over). Then later offering an additional $15G.

He then goes no to say, as the title of the article indicates, that $5000 is a "good week" for a caddie.

Meanwhile he took home 1.296 mil. and a Tour caddie would have traditionally been given about 129,000 bucks.

In my book, he's now a cunt ... or a Cooch.
                Last edited by slag; 02-14-2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Matt Welchar

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  with some lame ass version of calling the caddie, in effect, Bagger Ortiz ... who agreed to "a guaranteed $4000" (apologies to Will Smith's Bagger Vance movie line of "a guaranteed 5 dollars")

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/mat...r-mayakoba-win

He stated that $4000 was the agreed upon payment for the bonus structure that was guaranteed ... and that he paid $5000 (1000 over). Then later offering an additional $15G.

He then goes no to say, as the title of the article indicates, that $5000 is a "good week" for a caddie.

Meanwhile he took home 1.296 mil. and a Tour caddie would have traditionally been given about 129,000 bucks.

In my book, he's now a cunt ... or a Cooch.
                  I still want to know why he gave the guy big, fat pimp rolls... 100’s and 20’s on the out side and 5’s and 10’s in the inside. I have a feeling Welchar scrounged up his “spending money” for the week and stuffed it in an envelope.
                  Last edited by Drama Queen; 02-14-2019, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Is it better... Welshar?

Comment

I'm sticking with Cooch ... fans already use it phonetically when he makes a good shot so I'll just think "c" in my mind when they do it.

Comment

that cheap prick is top 10 all time in PGA earnings. what a fucking dick.

he dresses like Bad Grandpa on top of it.

Comment

He has made $46 million GOLFING and tips $5k?? Yeah there is not a greed problem in this country

Comment

I like Matt Moochar

that cheap prick is top 10 all time in PGA earnings. what a fucking dick.

he dresses like Bad Grandpa on top of it.
                            He mooched off the caddies intimate knowledge of the course.

MMOOOOOOOOOOCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                              Wow that's lame. I hope his next caddie yells "miss.. MISS" while he's putting
                              Last edited by wesFliplicious; 02-14-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X