I desperately want the Patriots to win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I desperately want the Patriots to win

I HATE the McVeigh narrative it’s sickening.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Why though? I get not wanting the Rams to win but does everyone hate McVay? Is it "cuz Millenials"?

Comment

Because our coaches were disrespected

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      Why though? I get not wanting the Rams to win but does everyone hate McVay? Is it "cuz Millenials"?
      Time and again. And this guy is treated like he’s John Madden. Last I checked the Eagles had his teams’ number. I don’t like when people are worshiped and haven’t done diddlycheck to substantiate that. This is also why I hate 5.
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sorta ambivalent to whoever wins. The Rams don't have fans, so who would say anything that matters? Also, we owned them again this year.

I'd like to be one of the 2 teams to beat TB12 tho.

McVay will turtle though. He really bitched out in the NFC CG. He does that here and Belicheat will eat his lunch.
        Last edited by JuTMSY4; 02-03-2019, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I think the Rams defense are frauds. Brady will go up and down the field like he did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
            Time and again. And this guy is treated like he’s John Madden. Last I checked the Eagles had his teams’ number. I don’t like when people are worshiped and haven’t done diddlycheck to substantiate that. This is also why I hate 5.
            I mean yeah the eagles have his number but I don’t think there is any denying that he’s a good coach. He turned Goff’s career around and he’s in the Super Bowl in his second season as HC.

Yeah he’s kinda douchey but he’s a good coach and his players love playing for him.
            Last edited by broadstreetparade; 02-03-2019, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FLYIN RATS BALLS WHO WINS. JUST WANT TO SEE A PHYSICAL, GOOD GAME.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I HATE the McVeigh narrative it’s sickening.
                Couldn't agree more. Dougie bitch slaps him all the time and gets no respect.

Plus, I want the Eagles to be the last NFC team to win a Super Bowl

Comment

McVeigh GENIUS

3 points in the Super Bowl that was winnable the whole way. Get best ya fucken knob.
                  Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Well following Fisher it wouldn’t be difficult to turn them around. Pederson made the SB in his second year as head coach, went toe to toe—with a backup QB, MLB, LT, PK, RB and beat the dynastic Pats with a wide open offense. Everyone is “looking for the next McVay”. Why? Look at the weapons they had—Woods, Cooks, Gurley—and they only put up 3?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                      Well following Fisher it wouldn’t be difficult to turn them around. Pederson made the SB in his second year as head coach, went toe to toe—with a backup QB, MLB, LT, PK, RB and beat the dynastic Pats with a wide open offense. Everyone is “looking for the next McVay”. Why? Look at the weapons they had—Woods, Cooks, Gurley—and they only put up 3?
                      I agree but its not his fault Goff couldnt hit an open receiver in the fucking Super Bowl.

FWIW im glad they lost.

Comment

Fuck the Cheatriots, Brady, and Belicheat. I didn't really care who won but this was the most boring fucking SB of all time. It's like the Rams said - Hey New England you want another Super Bowl win? Here ya go- take it it's yours. We don't want it! Fuck'em all. Fucking posers. And once again, FUCK BRADY!!!

Comment

Put down the bong man.

Comment

This. If McVay isn't a good coach, there are no good coaches in the NFL.

Comment

Cashed my bet on Pats. Pissed off because I almost bet Edelman for MVP.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X