Will hoist with Hart. Kids electric.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    It's early but man he looks like a stud

Comment

Been waiting 30 years for this kid.

Comment

... Loki and the rest of you cave dwellers said Ron Hextall was the answer

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
        Time is yours

Comment

Took a look at the standings this morning. I know it's hockey, but they wouldn't even be in the playoffs if the season ended today.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Took a look at the standings this morning. I know it's hockey, but they wouldn't even be in the playoffs if the season ended today.
            They were one of the worst (if not *the* worst) team in the league a few weeks ago. Now they’re five points back. It’s a nice run.

If the kid is for real, it might not be a mirage like prior runs.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              That's true, but they were 14 points out two weeks ago and now they are just 5 points out with 30 games left. Some teams have games in hand but playoffs aren't out of the question at all.

To answer Drama Queen, Hextall reminded me of Hinkie to some extent. Very much interms of gathering assets. However, Hextall was stubborn and apparently rubbed the owner the wrong way.

His love of Hakstol was, to me, his biggest flaw. Gordon seems much more willing to play the younger guys and have them develop. Lindblom was a guy that was just sitting on the bench with Hakstol. Now that he is getting more minutes, he is showing that he can be an effective player.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Gotcha. I don't follow hockey too closely anymore. I watched part of the 3rd period last night on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. I'll have to check them out.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                X