Saints LAWSUITS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints LAWSUITS

Are you insane? You possessed the football after that play and you threw a pick. You lost.

I can think of like 70 games where there was a play that POTENTIALLY ended the game called back or improperly refereed and then the other team won.

Goddart TD in Dallas game. He scores there we PROLLY win. There was a penalty. We did not turn up in OT. That's that. It's painful. But that's sports.

No referee is going to see the game as well as you can with Skycam, and 50" of 4K. This is not to be confused with the title of 3I's mom's latest film, 50" AND 4K
    Charismatic megafauna.

To the extent they actually respond to these, I hope the NFL can recover legal fees under the equivalent of a frivolous complaint statute. If instant replay and social media have taught us anything about the NFL, it's that the officials miss big calls in almost every game. Get over it.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Then I assume, the Eagles would have kept the first possession in Dallas and won in regulation.

Thus they would have won the NFC East. They would have played the Rams. They would have won, beat the saints and if last year tells us anything, Tom Brady would have finally shook hands with 2x Super Bowl MVP BDN.

Alright, let me know when the checks in the mail.

Comment

Can you believe

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
        Are you insane? You possessed the football after that play and you threw a pick. You lost.

I can think of like 70 games where there was a play that POTENTIALLY ended the game called back or improperly refereed and then the other team won.

Goddart TD in Dallas game. He scores there we PROLLY win. There was a penalty. We did not turn up in OT. That's that. It's painful. But that's sports.

No referee is going to see the game as well as you can with Skycam, and 50" of 4K. This is not to be confused with the title of 3I's mom's latest film, 50" AND 4K
        ... this batch wants to do a sequel already?

She told me she hopes to receive an Oscar. I told her one’s coming over at 9.

Comment

Oh you want that smoke too? Cool...
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/s...668955137?s=21

L
            O
            L

Comment

Haha I really don’t I apologize to your mom. I just couldn’t once I thought of it.
              Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Hahaha

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                3I’s mom could fluff that party back up in no time!

Comment

Apologize? Don’t tell her that! She may go Dee Ford on me. My penalties don’t come with warnings when a batch crosses the line.

Comment

Working...
                  X