X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched SB on NFLN last night

I still get so emotional

Every single time. I’ve run out of superlatives

I’m just eternally grateful and overjoyed. I feel like I had terminal cancer and was given a cure. Life is GOOD!!!!

Watching it last night, I really appreciated how our running backs absolutely ate them alive all game long.

Ike Reese was saying yesterday how you could tell from the opening drive, that the Eagles knew they belonged and came to play. So true.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Agreed. All 3 were huge in all phases of the game, even pass protection.

on the Foles deep int that Alshon almost reeled in Jay Ajai stepped up into the hole and absolutely crushed a blitzing defender. that was the mentality the whole damn year!

I notice about 5 new things every time I rewatch that game. Pederson was unflappable all night.

I think we are gonna miss Blount.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 07-03-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Foles to Ertz on 4th and 1

I still have to watch with one eye closed, take away all the drama behind the play, was one hell of a catch. One day I’ll be able to watch this without the severe panic attacks, I just don’t know when though.

Comment

I love watching the Philly Special without it being mic'd up. You can see the pause with Pederson's brain working when Foles comes over and then he mouths, "yeah, let's do it." Chills.

Agree about Blount. I saw Wentz speak at a dinner in my town and one thing he talked about was how, when they signed Blount, all he heard was that the guy was a problem, etc., but that he turned out to be one of the best teammates he ever played with. There was something special about that locker room. Hopefully that continues and I think it will.
          Last edited by McCarthy12; 07-03-2018, 10:25 AM.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            I love watching the Philly Special without it being mic'd up. You can see the pause with Pederson's brain working when Foles comes over and then he mouths, "yeah, let's do it." Chills.

Agree about Blount. I saw Wentz speak at a dinner in my town and one thing he talked about was how, when they signed Blount, all he heard was that the guy was a problem, etc., but that he turned out to be one of the best teammates he ever played with. There was something special about that locker room. Hopefully that continues and I think it will.
            I think it continues because of the culture that starts with Lurie on down, now he’s got the hardware to prove it works, and he has the QB in Wentz with the talent and mindset to continue it. His work ethic is contagious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              I still get so emotional

Every single time. I’ve run out of superlatives

I’m just eternally grateful and overjoyed. I feel like I had terminal cancer and was given a cure. Life is GOOD!!!!
              DAMN SKIPPITY. I AM AS SERIOUS AS I CAN BE WHEN I SAID, AND I SAY, I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN. I WILL HAVE A SMILE ON MY UGLY PUSS WHEN I KICK.
              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 07-03-2018, 11:24 AM.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X