The Sixers Tanked for 4 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sixers Tanked for 4 Years

and blew one pick (Okafor) and probably blew the Fultz pick and now fucked up the Lakers pick by trading Bridges and not using the acquired asset for anyone.

If they trade for Kawhi they will get fucked next year. The guy is going to LA for sure now with Lebron there. I wouldn't even waste my time now getting him.

Although I tend to agree with most of this, you need to step away from the ledge. There is a lot of time until the season starts. Let’s let this play out for a couple months...

Comment

Is Reddick still available?
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        I hope we play for ping pong balls again. This is terrible!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          He is. I’m guessing he’ll re-signed

Comment

LeBron was never coming here. This team hasn't even played together for a full year yet. They just need to have the young guys develop while the superteams eventually change course in two years. They need to see what they have after this season and then they can make a move. There will be plenty of players available next season.

Comment

Fuck all James, would have stunted Simmons growth, fuck Leonard will be in LA next season fuck George way over rated

They fucked up not getting Hezonja but at least they should get Evans

Comment

Nerlens Noel pick...great too!

Comment

I agree about James. Doesn't seem like we ever had a shot. The Process wasn't really about Lebron. It just became wishful thinking once he was available.

Disagree a bit on Leonard. I think I would take the chance on him if you think there is a possibility he could be convinced to stay. Paul George was a lock to be in LA also and athletes tend to embrace Philly once they are here. Still, it would be a big gamble.

If they don't get Leonard, I'm with you that it's not a big deal. They have a young core that will continue to get better and there will be big players available next offseason as well.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Looks like JJ is back for 1 year @ 13 mil

Nice move...

Comment

Celtics own

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                      I hope we play for ping pong balls again. This is terrible!!!!
                      The Kings Pick or the Sixers Pick - top 1 protected. So that might not work out.

Comment

I just read that the Spurs' asking price was Covington, Saric and 3 #1 picks (including the Miami pick). Unless you have a long-term commitment from Leonard, I think that is too steep given the risk.

I don't care about the players, but 3 #1 picks is a lot to give up for a year. There will likely be other uses for those picks down the road.

Comment

I didn’t know marijuana was legal in Texas.

Comment

If you assume what the Sixers are assuming, that you have the next great player already on your team in Simmons, then you really don't need to go too crazy shopping this offseason.

That means you have two of the better players in the league, and it's WAY too early to say Fultz was a miss. Neither of the other two contributed their first years after the draft, either.

Fuck LeBron. Fuck Leonard.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I think Leonard is a great fit and a top player in the league so you make the effort. But if the ask is too much, I agree, forget it. People are forgetting how good Embiid and Simmons looked last year and they haven't even scratched the surface yet.

I reluctantly agree about Fultz. Might as well give him the year. I'm skeptical. Good thing I'm wrong a lot!

Comment

Working...
                              X