• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDN and BBC

Brittle Bones Carson

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ue-in-college/
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

I understand that Carson's agent gave out his medical records before the draft, but I'm guessing that part of that was some sort of NDA to, say, non-team/approved folks.

I guess there might be some HIPAA stuff too.

In any event, I'm curious how McmAnus got it and whether the birds are leaking it out, on purpose, to lower his future contract demands.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      I understand that Carson's agent gave out his medical records before the draft, but I'm guessing that part of that was some sort of NDA to, say, non-team/approved folks.

I guess there might be some HIPAA stuff too.

In any event, I'm curious how McmAnus got it and whether the birds are leaking it out, on purpose, to lower his future contract demands.
      They don't need to leak it out if they know it.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Agreed, but leaked perhaps to influence public opinion for whatever they have in mind for his future?
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Smells Banner-ish.
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
            Agreed, but leaked perhaps to influence public opinion for whatever they have in mind for his future?
            Yes - thanks

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
            Smells Banner-ish.
            Yeah, maybe I'm over-thinking it.

Comment

If god is in charge of his rehab you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

"Stress Fracture of the Spine. This is a known cause of back pain in children and adolescents, but is often asymptomatic and can remain so for many years after the initial fracture. These spondylolysis stress fractures can occur during the childs growth spurts or is related to sports activity related to repeated hyperextension activity."

I know that he went from 5'8" 125 to about 6'5" and 230 at his freshman year of college. I think embiid had the same issue. Grew up fast and sustained stress fracture in his back.

Not saying that it isn't a concern but at the same time I'm not too freaked out about it either.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Which by itself wouldn't be reason for concern. However....
                  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                  X