I'm on record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    a) You're responding to the wrong guy (please read carefully my response was to your "simplify" statement)

b) They played better in the second half of the Vagiant game when the defense was simplified and they had a particularly bad game in Dallas and a really good one in LA (you cant pick and choose one game to say hey it worked and oops it didn't in another just to make your point)

c) I didn't "suggest" anything ... JENKINS flat out said it. (don't argue semantics sheesh my apologies for using suggested vs said.. you have too much time on your hands, get a hobby)

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...nse-125352451/

d) I've been foaming at the mouth in defense of Wentz (never said you didn't once in my statement, I am agreeing with you that those calling for Wentz's head are retarded! )
    nm
    Last edited by Spartan92; 12-20-2018, 03:34 AM.

Comment

I was going to respond but this makes less sense than the post you made to the wrong guy that contained commentary on material that neither he or I posted.
      Last edited by slag; 12-20-2018, 08:08 AM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Wentz wont throw down the field. End of story. Stare down McGee + rubs and picks. Thats it
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I think the DL is gonna get up in Watson’s ass all day Sunday. Eagles by 10+

Comment

Won’t or can’t ?

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            Wentz wont throw down the field. End of story. Stare down McGee + rubs and picks. Thats it
            .....he did it plenty last year, not sure, but guessing his injury was more limiting than he or the eagles staff would let on.

No long throws, no mobility, at times bizarre misses.....he need to sit weeks ago but no one had the courage to own up to what was obvious.

This week will be more telling one way or the other.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

We always struggle with mobile QBs

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              I think the DL is gonna get up in Watson’s ass all day Sunday. Eagles by 10+
              ...i.e Seattle last year. When Shorts has everbody sitting back in 10 yard cushions playing with thier ding dongs it becomes a running QBs paradise. As the game progresses and the big guys up front get gassed it become mores evident.

I hope for different but I expect Watson to have some back breaking plays due to his mobility and Shorts inflexible defensive scheme.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Uh huh

And let's see ... St. Nick threw 31 balls last week and every ball he threw except for TWO were inside 25 yards.

And 25 of them were inside 15.

https://charts-cdn-a.nextgenstats.nf...021769857.jpeg
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

he's more of a pocket passer. he's been sacked more than any QB in the league.

Bennett and Cox are gonna fuck him up!

Comment

Really?

....The sacks I thought were from poor reads and hanging onto the ball too long.

I know he can be elusive he is among league leader for rushing at the position. I just hope while our front four are chasing him the backfield can handle thier WRs.
                    Last edited by Raptor; 12-20-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

JINXWORTH

knock it the F off!

Comment

he's actually 4th in QB rushing on the season which is higher than i thought.

478 yards or about 32 a game.

still though, he's the most sacked QB this season (1 ahead of Dik Prescott) and seems to be hanging in the pocket more. Goodnight Irene!

Comment

This. I'm trying to abstain from shenanigans this week, and this shit makes it difficult.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                          X