Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fucking Cardinals are killing the off season

Goldschmidt ... now Miller ... they might get Harper next
    Last edited by slag; 12-21-2018, 05:05 PM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    The Phillies are just sitting on their crazy money waiting on Machado while all these players are coming off the board.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Dodgers just cleared up a ton of salary. I'd be shocked if that wasn't for Harper.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        Dodgers just cleared up a ton of salary. I'd be shocked if that wasn't for Harper.
        its 100% for Harper, so the Phillies get Mcutchen and Segura and that is it. This team will be no better than last season.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          its 100% for Harper, so the Phillies get Mcutchen and Segura and that is it. This team will be no better than last season.
          Segura is a massive upgrade over Crawford, as is Hoskins over Santana, and McCutcheon still has gas in the tank. Furthermore, they added a nice bullpen piece in that Segura deal.

How, exactly, has this team not already improved? It may only be a modest improvement, but an improvement nonetheless.

Furthermore, they are going to sign Keuchel and either Kimbrel or Britton.

Finally, they still have a great shot at Machado. Word is that he will only go to the Yankees if their offer is "close" to the one the Phillies provided him.

The fact that Machado has not signed with the Yankees is evidence that their offer isn't "close." He is giving them time to reconsider and make him a better offer. If that doesn't happen, he will sign with the Phils.

Comment

Harper will be a Dodger. Still, the Cards had a productive offseason. I live near StL and hear all about it...

Comment

I can agree w/ all this.

Comment

Yeah ... I posted before I heard about LA clearing out their outfield
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                  Segura is a massive upgrade over Crawford, as is Hoskins over Santana, and McCutcheon still has gas in the tank. Furthermore, they added a nice bullpen piece in that Segura deal.

How, exactly, has this team not already improved? It may only be a modest improvement, but an improvement nonetheless.

Furthermore, they are going to sign Keuchel and either Kimbrel or Britton.

Finally, they still have a great shot at Machado. Word is that he will only go to the Yankees if their offer is "close" to the one the Phillies provided him.

The fact that Machado has not signed with the Yankees is evidence that their offer isn't "close." He is giving them time to reconsider and make him a better offer. If that doesn't happen, he will sign with the Phils.
                  Did not say they were not improved some, but they are not a World Series built roster with these moves. Segura is the best move they made.

Comment

Working...
                  X