the new normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new normal

shit seems pretty real. Dougie ducktaped the team together and still made nice run. Howie sorta whiffed on Tate, but:

Drafted Goedert and Maddox who were big contributors down the stretch

And Joe found guys like Josh Adams, Treyvon Hester, the Sullivans, Cre'von Leblanc and a few other role players.

feels pretty good. Brooks is 6-8 months away (per twatter) and they've got some other decisions, but we've been in worse spots.

Speaking of Goedert...they shoulda gone to him a couple more times last night.

Comment

Hes done a great job. I like the new normal, I love Doug but he needs to better tailor his offense for Wentz like he did Foles. I was on the Groh must go bandwagon but hes here to stay. Same with Schwartz.

They need a real RB. I dont think they need to spend a high draft pick on one but I think they need to make it a real priority to draft one rather than waiting for one to fall in their lap.

This should be a very busy offseason for the FO but the future is bright.

Comment

It was a good defense. I hate that in sports as soon as a team wins a title, the attention immediately goes to whether or not they can do it again a year later. But I get that Dougie kind of had to comment on the future.

Comment

Working...
        X