No announcement yet.

OL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the edit: Wait a minute ... how can you sense the rush and not know it's coming?
    Last edited by slag; 12-18-2018, 01:56 PM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

They are two separate things. Here are some instances of him sensing the rush last season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8geJp5mVLA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LknfknnWaeE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7MB-_c8Kpk

Here he is sensing the rush this season, but not getting out of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOA_b2zhJLo

Here is Wentz not knowing that it's coming. Nothing to do with lack of escapability compared to last season:

https://youtu.be/-n9N8HZ1CR8?t=250

I didn't expect him to be able to do the former this season. I did expect him to avoid fumbles like the latter
      Last edited by art vandelay; 12-18-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

what?

Comment

PS - I don't get why are you bringing up when he doesn't know its coming ... the Houdini-est of qbs occasionally have that happen.

Warner Bros. used the phrase to name a shitty movie about Michael Oher.
          Last edited by slag; 12-18-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

PPS - The one you use to show allegedly sensing the rush and not getting out of it was right in front of him ... he didn't sense anything ... he saw it ... he moved to his left and the guy was just quicker.

EDITED TO ADD:

Your point that his clock needs adjusting or his escapability does makes sense to me, as I already noted.

However, examples of "sensing" that you're using make no sense to me ... pun intended.

How the hell can you use him getting buried by the entire Foreskin d-line and escaping an example of him merely "sensing" the rush? I'm actually laughing as I type this. (not being snarky, it's legitimately humorous IMO)
            Last edited by slag; 12-18-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Jesus dude. That's three posts in a row of you pretending not to know what I'm talking about.

Comment

I'm not pretending ... sensing is the clock in your head when you don't see shit right in front of you ... your examples ain't that.

Comment

I'll address your individual points when I have time. For now, I think it's funny that you're taking credit for calling Wentz "Houdini," when if you google "Wentz Houdini" the only result is that play against the Redskins last year.

Comment

Oh, google defines what Houdini means in connection with Wentz.

Not only is that silly, what does it have to do with the price of tea?
                    Last edited by slag; 12-18-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      I'll address your individual points when I have time.
                      When you have time? You're in the vortex now dude...

Comment

PS - Don't bother to address my individual points ... if you're not making sense to me by now, you're not going to and it's not that important.

Lets just leave it at Wentz is still working out the effects of his injury and we all hope he becomes 2017 Wentz again.

Comment

Nah ... I really didn't understand WTF he was saying.

Comment

Because you're a moron. There's probably three threads on the front just alone devoted to dumbing things down so you can understand.

Comment

I'm so stupid ... why don't you pull out some more kicking stats, Einstein.

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Working...
                                X