How to solve Wentz - Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to solve Wentz - Foles

So the collective opinion is that Carson is capable of running a MORE complex offense. He’s capable of MORE. He’s MORE talented. K.

So then if Carson should play the Redskins game (if it is relevant due to a win Sunday) call the plays that you would call for Foles.

The simple, reduced, abbreviated offense that is consumable for a guy who is intelligent, has physical abilities...

Call the exact same game and have Carson execute the game plan. Because the game plan is the reason for success not the person executing it. Right?
    Charismatic megafauna.

I think it’s simpler than that: keep running the ball! That said, Dougie just can’t help himself from seeing what his favorite toy can do. I still maintain most NFL HCS tend to make things more complicated than they are.
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
      So the collective opinion is that Carson is capable of running a MORE complex offense. He’s capable of MORE. He’s MORE talented. K.

So then if Carson should play the Redskins game (if it is relevant due to a win Sunday) call the plays that you would call for Foles.

The simple, reduced, abbreviated offense that is consumable for a guy who is intelligent, has physical abilities...

Call the exact same game and have Carson execute the game plan. Because the game plan is the reason for success not the person executing it. Right?
      NOT SURE IT'S A PROBLEM, BUT I ABSOLUTELY AGREE RUN THE OFFENSE THE SAME WAY FOR WENTZ AS YA DID FOR THE MVP, IF WENTZ WAS GOING TO PLAY AGAIN THIS YEAR, WHICH I DON'T THINK WILL HAPPEN. NEXT YEAR THERE WILL BE SOME PERSONNEL CHANGES, AND A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT SCHEME.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
      X