Carson is insecure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson is insecure.

Thinks he's not the guy anymore. Dougie has to keep calming down. Embarrassing.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...moving-forward
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Good

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Thinks he's not the guy anymore. Dougie has to keep calming down. Embarrassing.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...moving-forward
    When he comes back next year he'll play with an edge. I think he came back to soon. Long and short of it. Some of those overthrows seem to indicate he can't step into the throw.

Beats Sex Panther's worm burners though.
    DB

Comment

Thank god we won the superbowl

That’s all

Comment

That's not what I got out of that article.

There's a reason that Wentz was in the running for the #1 overall pick 3 years ago, yet the Eagles couldn't even get a first for Foles after he won SB MVP. 32 GMs in the NFL would take Wentz over Foles right now.

This is a non-issue unless Foles gets us to the playoffs and wins a game or two. At that point, the Eagles would happily deal with the issue.

Comment

I figured out my holiday gift for you

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

That’s much better than insulting his reading comprehension

Originally posted by slag View Post
            I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt as well.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              That's not what I got out of that article.

There's a reason that Wentz was in the running for the #1 overall pick 3 years ago, yet the Eagles couldn't even get a first for Foles after he won SB MVP. 32 GMs in the NFL would take Wentz over Foles right now.

This is a non-issue unless Foles gets us to the playoffs and wins a game or two. At that point, the Eagles would happily deal with the issue.
              If it's a non-issue, why is Doug telling us he reassures him every day? There is no question Carson is more talented. This kind of bothers me. Carson needs to chill.

Comment

Shit stirring is bit harsh. I think it will all work out but this is a legit situation.

http://www.philly.com/eagles/carson-...-20181222.html

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  Shit stirring is bit harsh. I think it will all work out but this is a legit situation.

http://www.philly.com/eagles/carson-...-20181222.html
                  Lol...the article you posted is the definition of shit stirring! The Eagles beat writers are an obnoxious bunch of hacks with a collective ax to grind.
                  Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-23-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I dont have a subscription

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                    Lol...the article you posted is the definition of shit stirring! The Eagles beat writers are an obnoxious bunch of hacks with a collective ax to grind.
                    So I can comment on the link. However, I did notice that it was written by Jeff McLane, a football gossip columnist and noted press box tantrum guy.

But if there is any substantial facts in his story, I’ll read it if posted...

Comment

Working...
                    X