Ravens losing is good for the Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens losing is good for the Eagles

This outcome is good news for the Philadelphia Eagles, who own Baltimore’s second-round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...s-eagles-lamar
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

What a loser

Seriously kill your self. Worried about draft? Difference of a few slots? We just won a playoff game you fat fuck. Brady was drafted in 6th round. Give it a rest.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Speaking of losers...

Eat shit asshole...with your stupid fuckin avatar of that ballbag KW! Fuck off and go back to taking it up the ass from your boy Donald. Like him, you’re probably some silver spooned dipshit typing on his mommies laptop. Fag...take foles’ cock outta your throat. What a clown

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        Seriously kill your self. Worried about draft? Difference of a few slots? We just won a playoff game you fat fuck. Brady was drafted in 6th round. Give it a rest.
        I think it's time we look forward to free agency gains and losses and corresponding compensatory picks.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          I think it's time we look forward to free agency gains and losses and corresponding compensatory picks.
          Dude, off topic but is your avatar the Crimson King?

All things serve the beam.
          Last edited by WeaponX; 01-07-2019, 10:56 AM.
          If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Working...
          X