Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Anyone going to the Dead & Co on Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Anyone going to the Dead & Co on Saturday?

Trent? Riccardo!? Perhaps we can toast the SUPERBOWL CHAMPS beforehand.

I gotta get my nostalgia fix for the summer.

Dude,,just saw your post, what a mess it was

we got tix for a couple of my Wifes Gf's for Sat night,,,they opted out due to Illness a week ago,,,glad they did...Lighting killed the night; the rain was intense! hope you get another show this summer.

I had Yes walk off stage on me once,,now the Dead.....was a rough trek back to the car...Friday night was the Night. Drk* St Stephen NFA , Ripple...

I'm done with Camden,,,,No More....It's the Fargo or MSG from now on.....PNC would be a nice change up..cleaner nicer place,,,better parking and location. Camden is just mess to get in and out of for us.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

wait, they walked off stage?

Comment

Got mine for Folsom Field night 2

Comment

I think the second set got rained out.

Comment

2 songs into the second set the Bolts were coming down

and the chairs they rent are aluminum, so after Playin, Uncle John's they walked off, and told everyone to get off the grass and take cover.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I actually bailed because I had lawn seats, sucks the second set got rained out. And I hear you about Camden, that place is such a shit show. I have no idea why Phish is playing there instead of the Mann but I’ll probably skip that run.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                we got tix for a couple of my Wifes Gf's for Sat night,,,they opted out due to Illness a week ago,,,glad they did...Lighting killed the night; the rain was intense! hope you get another show this summer.

I had Yes walk off stage on me once,,now the Dead.....was a rough trek back to the car...Friday night was the Night. Drk* St Stephen NFA , Ripple...

I'm done with Camden,,,,No More....It's the Fargo or MSG from now on.....PNC would be a nice change up..cleaner nicer place,,,better parking and location. Camden is just mess to get in and out of for us.
                Did I ever tell you about the time I was going to see CSNY in Camden and the ferry got swamped? It felt like it could have capsized.

I could see what was going to happen. Most of the people taking the ferry from Phila. were standing at the bow of the ship. I'm thinking "This is not a good idea balance wise." and I tell my ex wife and her sister to move back with me to the stern.

Then when the operator guns the engine mid river, the bow of the ship goes under the river and the bow takes on water. There was a panicked rush back to the stern. Also keep in mind that this was a concert audience and these people weren't driving so a fair number of these people were a little lit up.

So that ferry eventually does make it over to Camden. But that was it for the ferry a while. A lot of people missed a good portion of the show.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

I thought the Prudential Center for McCartney last year wasn't bad. But we didn't drive. Path train out and Uber back.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                  X