Suicide Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide Pool

Shame on you guys for picking Dallas in the pool.

I know rolling with whoever is playing the Dolphins is obvious, but there should be no conceivable situation where anyone on this bored is actively rooting for Dallas to win.

Disgraceful.

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

I know rolling with whoever is playing the Dolphins is obvious, but there should be no conceivable situation where anyone on this bored is actively rooting for Dallas to win.

Disgraceful.
    There's a Tony Romo fantasy QB joke to be made here.

Comment

I've been using conditional formatting in the spreadsheet for three years now, and I finally had to create "DAL" and "CLE" formats in consecutive weeks. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Comment

Disgraceful.
        YEA I THREW UP A LITTLE AND HAD TO TAKE A SHOWER, BUT HEY WE TOOK THE PATS TOO AND NO ONE SAID A WORD. LOOK AT THIS WAY, WON'T HAVE TO TAKE THEM AGAIN, AND I HOPE MIAMI KICKS THEIR ASS BUT.....HAHAHA NO WAY.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yeah, we been thru this talk before

Comment

EVERY YEAR IT'S THE SAME THING.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I don't care

Disgraceful.

Read Hamlet. Intellect v. Emotion.
              DB

Comment

Et tu, Overbook?

Comment

as you get older

Originally posted by rjohns02 View Post
                  Et tu, Overbook?
                  you get less attuned to right and wrong. Like Richard Widmark at the end of "Coma."

I noticed the Gopher colors.
                  DB

Comment

These youngsters do not realize........

that the suicide pool, much like the professional athletes involved, is not a lark but a business.

At this point, I'd take a team with Hitler as it's head coach if it insured my record breaking second victory in the pool.

To be true to himself, I suggest Mr. Monster change his choice to the NY J-E-T-S Jets.
                    Last edited by Overbrook; 09-19-2019, 11:08 AM.
                    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                    X