Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jalen Ramsey requests a trade - do it now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen Ramsey requests a trade - do it now!

If we don't fix the corner spot we will be in some trouble. Fuck the picks throw a 1st, Darby and something and get it done. Can't remember the last time we had a legit #1 corner.

I know it's a bit of a rant but watching Douglas get abused in week 1 and Darby in week 2 is just frustrating.

I don't like giving up picks, but with all the injuries

this looks like the smartest move,,,were going to have to stop some teams until DJ Alshon and Goddert can come back..

so come on Howie,,,make some moves!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Not for 2 1st rounders.....

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      this looks like the smartest move,,,were going to have to stop some teams until DJ Alshon and Goddert can come back..

so come on Howie,,,make some moves!
      ...which is the new asking rate according NBC sports and the Jags.

No way.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

i hear that but no one gets 2 anymore

its just what they saying now. asking for 2 No1's for a holdout,,,kinda fucing with him more than the other teams,,,U offer them a one and 5th a year later,,,they will take it.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Agreed no one is offering up 2 1sts or anything close to that. A first and 4th max or 1st and Darby fuck him lol

Comment

IF THE D LINE WOULD DO THEIR JOB AND GET CONSISTENT PRESSURE ON QB'S, MAKE THEM RUN FOR THEIR LIVES OR THROW IT AWAY, THE CORNERS WOULDN'T BE AN ISSUE.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

No NFL corner is a "shutdown" corner these days

but Ramsey comes close.

The Eagles need pass rushers, not CBs. You saw what pressure led to vs. Ryan, and better pass rushers can make that happen without blitzing.

Ramsey is not worth 2 #1s with a looming extension. I'd consider the 2020 #1 (anywhere from 25-32) and then a later 2021 pick and a guy like Rasul Douglas or Darby.

BTW-is the new thing for players who hate losing or being put in situations where they aren't as successful (man coverage vs. zone) to just publically demand a trade? Seems like a disturbing trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                but Ramsey comes close.

The Eagles need pass rushers, not CBs. You saw what pressure led to vs. Ryan, and better pass rushers can make that happen without blitzing.

Ramsey is not worth 2 #1s with a looming extension. I'd consider the 2020 #1 (anywhere from 25-32) and then a later 2021 pick and a guy like Rasul Douglas or Darby.

BTW-is the new thing for players who hate losing or being put in situations where they aren't as successful (man coverage vs. zone) to just publically demand a trade? Seems like a disturbing trend.
                No one is advocating to give up 2 1sts, no one is worth 2 1sts other than a top 5 QB in his prime!

You just made our argument that a 1st and late pick or 1st and a player like Darby ect is more than worth it.

And saying there is no lock down corner anymore means you have never heard of or seen the following players in the league play including Ramsey;

Stephone Gilmore
                Patrick Peterson
                Kyle Fuller
                Tredavious White
                Marshone Lattimore
                Darius Slay
                Xavier Rhodes
                Marlon Humphrey
                Xavien Howard

They exist we just aren't used to them because we haven't had any in a loooooooooong time.

Every corner, even the best will get burnt once in a while just not consistently game in and game out.
                Last edited by Spartan92; 09-18-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

wouldn’t say no deals...

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  its just what they saying now. asking for 2 No1's for a holdout,,,kinda fucing with him more than the other teams,,,U offer them a one and 5th a year later,,,they will take it.
                  See OT Tunsil Dolphins to Houston.

Top CBs command a high price, there is the premise that OT,CBS and QB are your true key positions.

Of course I suspect the price will come down as the season progresses...but I don’t believe it will drop below a 1sr and change.

Or course the Iggs could be picking in the lower end of the 1st round next draft an area they often move from so trading it wouldn’t be a large change in habit.
                  Last edited by Raptor; 09-18-2019, 12:32 PM.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                  X