More propers to King Howie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More propers to King Howie

For getting a jump start on extending Wentz and creating a shit storm in Dallas that will result in Jerry grossly over paying Dak.

It was a chess move that takes 2 to complete...

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    For getting a jump start on extending Wentz and creating a shit storm in Dallas that will result in Jerry grossly over paying Dak.
    ....a seller and a buyer.

Props for Howie for getting out ahead of the issue.

Jerry isn’t going to keep all 3, some one will be going. My guess, is Cooper, and one of the remaining 2 will only be marginally happy.

It will be a season of big $$ distractions for the girls.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The best part of this is, on paper, Dak has a rock solid case for getting more money than Wentz. He's a ROY, he's led his team to the playoffs in 2 of his 3 seasons, and he hasn't missed a game to injury.

Pay the man his $40M.

Comment

Assuming Dak plays to typical Dak level, Wentz having a great season will have the side benefit of making Dak's $30 + mm/year look ridiculous.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Amen.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Daks numbers could further flounder....

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Assuming Dak plays to typical Dak level, Wentz having a great season will have the side benefit of making Dak's $30 + mm/year look ridiculous.
            ...if one of other 2 pieces have issues....making any deal appear even more lopsided.

It really couldn’t have happened to a better front office.

Jerruh is the best, got to love him. My favorite all time Cowboy.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I’m loving it.

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              The best part of this is, on paper, Dak has a rock solid case for getting more money than Wentz. He's a ROY, he's led his team to the playoffs in 2 of his 3 seasons, and he hasn't missed a game to injury.

Pay the man his $40M.
              Come on Jerruh....Pay The Man!,,

Comment

"Pay the man his $40M"

Bwahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!!!

You sound just like John Malkovich in Rounders!
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

All hail our sweet Prince, King Howie.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Pay the man his $40M.
                    Agree with all of this. If reports are true he won’t sign for a dollar less than Wentz makes. Pay this man Jerruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

Jerry isn’t going to keep all 3, some one will be going. My guess, is Cooper, and one of the remaining 2 will only be marginally happy.

It will be a season of big $$ distractions for the girls.
                      If this is the case I think they’d be smart to pay Zeke. From everything We can tell Dak needs Zeke and not vis versa. There’s also the reality that paying a RB a ton of money doesn’t make a lot of sense in today’s NFL. If I were a betting man I’d say they keep cooper and Zeke. The reality is Dak is not worth what he’s asking and Zeke probably is. But when has Jerruh ever made the right decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                        Bwahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!!!

You sound just like John Malkovich in Rounders!
                        If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Working...
                        X