• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATONE FOR YOUR SINS

Big Balls Dougie

Big Balls Howie

Big Forehead Lurie

BIG DICK NICK

Let the shine of the Vince Lombardi trophy wash away your sins and bask in the glory of the City's Super Bowl Championship

Last edited by JuTMSY4; 02-06-2018, 01:18 PM.

Im here to repent.

Never been so happy to be wrong.

Comment

I confess ... Gomer is a far superior game coach than I ever thought possible and Howlo made some big fucking moves with that roster.

Always liked Nick.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I've never had a football jersey before. I'm getting a Doug Pederson #14 jersey.

Also, the chicken can eat my ass and football gods can blow me. I bought a can of green flash beer two weeks ago to enjoy after the super bowl. It was fantastic.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          Big Balls Dougie

Big Balls Howie

Big Forehead Lurie

BIG DICK NICK

Let the shine of the Vince Lombardi trophy wash away your sins and bask in the glory of the City's Super Bowl Championship

I'll admit when they hired Doug I was pissed and told everyone this was a joke hiring, I was the joke for saying it.

NOW on the other hand when they got Nick back I applauded that move and when they picked up Clement as a rookie free agent I guaranteed he would make the team. so 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Comment

you said you liked him better than Chase Danielle

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...ighlight=foles

so did all of us

Comment

I HAD ABOUT 8 MINUTES, AFTER WENTZ WENT DOWN, IT WAS 'WELL ANOTHER YEAR OF EAGLES FOOTBALL SAME OL SAME OL' GO FIGURE', THEN I PUNCHED MYSELF IN THE FACE, HAD AN INTERVENTION WITH TRENT AND THE IRISH ONE, AND SAID OK I'M ALL IN WITH NICKY SIX...... LET'S FO THIS.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I don't know many people who had real confidence going into the playoffs. I thought to myself, well, we can beat the falcons if we grind it out. That happened.

Same with the vikings, but Foles was unbelievable in that game. From the 2nd half of the falcons on, it felt like a combination of "Foles looks like he can do it" and "we're here, so fuck it, let's win the damn thing."

The weirdest part was just how confident, but not sure-of-themselves, the City was. It just felt like they were gonna go out and play a good game and see where the chips well.

Comment

After the game I gave you a shout out

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                  I've never had a football jersey before. I'm getting a Doug Pederson #14 jersey.

Also, the chicken can eat my ass and football gods can blow me. I bought a can of green flash beer two weeks ago to enjoy after the super bowl. It was fantastic.
                  On foles. ... Who the fuck...

Comment

Cleanse me from my hate of Gomer and Nicholas.

ps - I’m sorry, Dev.

Comment

Good man! Proud of ya!

Comment

Was inclined to give Howie a pass after the Chip debacle, Didn't know what to think about Dougie, was always in Napoleon's corner.
                        Last edited by Eagle Road; 02-06-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Let's not forget the Big V.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                            On foles. ... Who the fuck...
                            Lol...I was just desperate for a qb and thought he had a shot. Didn't see him doing this but was proud as heck for him for that game.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I fully apologize to Jeff Lurie, Doug Pederson, and Howie Roseman.

Like Slag I always liked BDN. Thought he got screwed over by Chump Kelly like a lotta players did.

God bless our WORLD CHAMPIONS, THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLE !!

Go Bird Go !
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                              X