Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bored reminds me of when we signed Vick

"Not on my team"

cant wait to see the 180 you all do when Bennett is burying Dak into the turf on 3rd down.

I will never understand why people care so much about who on the roster as long as they are contributing to winning football games.

oh and fantastic job bashing eachother based on political views in the greatest time ever to be a fan of this team. good to see some things will never change.
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 03-07-2018, 11:28 PM.

Shut up

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Shut up
      very insightful. are you upset?

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
        "Not on my team"

cant wait to see the 180 you all do when Bennett is burying Dak into the turf on 3rd down.

I will never understand why people care so much about who on the roster as long as they are contributing to winning football games.

oh and fantastic job bashing eachother based on political views in the greatest time ever to be a fan of this team. good to see some things will never change.
        Here is my opinion:

If you are a political ideologue, you are welcome to take your political ranting elsewhere.

If you are a fan of the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES you are welcome to celebrate here.

It is as simple as that.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

"Not on my team"

I don't like what he did. When cops show up at the scene of a potential shooting and tell everyone to get down, running will get you taken down 100 times out of 100. And I don't even blame the guy for losing his head and taking off in those circumstances, I might do the same thing. But call it what it is: standard operating procedure. Calling it racism does nothing but diminish your own cause.

Whatever. It doesn't rise to the level of beating the living hell out of a woman, or any of the myriad shit we see other guys around the league getting away with. I root for the Eagles, and if Michael Bennett is one of them, then I root for him to do well along with the rest of the team. I didn't care all that much about this incident when it happened, I'm not going to go out of my way to care about it now.
          Last edited by The Duck; 03-08-2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Here is my opinion:

If you are a political ideologue, you are welcome to take your political ranting elsewhere.

If you are a fan of the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES you are welcome to celebrate here.

It is as simple as that.
            Very simple fact. A football team is comprised of 52 grown-ass men. They all don't agree with you. And they all don't agree with me. And none of them have lived perfect lives. If that's what you're looking for, find another way to pass the time.

I accepted Vick and grew to really like and respect the man. I accept Michael Bennett and am prepared to give him the same chance. I don't give a shit about his politics. I do give a shit about being back-to-back Super Bowl Champions.

Comment

"Not on my team"

Understand this about the board, been on here for a while and there is a group on here who started this that is a circle jerk of friends, if you are not part of them your opinion means nothing, they could 100% agree with you in their minds but when they write on here they have to appease their friends. What they do not understand is pissing off others will only come back and bite you in the long run. You keep posting your opinion and let the chips fall where they may.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                Understand this about the board, been on here for a while.
                Yeah, it’s like you’re our Brent Celek.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Here is my opinion:

It is as simple as that.
                  WASN'T LYME DISEASE SECTION INSTALLED FOR ALL OF THAT? ASKING, DON'T KNOW, BUT SEEMS LOGICAL. USE LYME DISEASE FOR ALL THAT BULL SHIT.
                  Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-08-2018, 08:25 AM.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Understand this about the board, been on here for a while and there is a group on here who started this that is a circle jerk of friends, if you are not part of them your opinion means nothing, they could 100% agree with you in their minds but when they write on here they have to appease their friends. What they do not understand is pissing off others will only come back and bite you in the long run. You keep posting your opinion and let the chips fall where they may.
                    ANYONE IS MORE THEN WELCOME TO START THEIR OWN MESSAGE BOARD AND GIT OUT IF THIS PLACE DOESN'T WORK FOR THEM.

ANYONE CAN START THEIR OWN 'CIRCLE JERK'.

CALL IT WANGNUTZ THE SECOND.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GO, GO, THAT IS ALL.

I HAVE BUILT SOME SERIOUS FRIENDSHIPS FROM BEING A MEMBER OF THIS 'CIRCLE JERK' ( THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE) AND I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY.

WHOEVER DOESN'T LIKE IT HERE CAN BLOW.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-08-2018, 09:05 AM.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Honestly

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                      WASN'T LYME DISEASE SECTION INSTALLED FOR ALL OF THAT? ASKING, DON'T KNOW, BUT SEEMS LOGICAL. USE LYME DISEASE FOR ALL THAT BULL SHIT.
                      I think talking about Bennett's issues is worthy of it's own eagles discussion. All the tribalism and other BS can be done somewhere else though - it's not my bored, but personally, I like the way it's just been outright removed when 100% off topic from anything Philly or Eagles or even close to that. It's just nice to get away from that crap.
                      Last edited by JuTMSY4; 03-08-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Wah wah wah.....

What a load of sanctimonious horseshit.

Not our fault you have the social skills of a potato
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Should I take that personally?

Comment

Agreed. I don't like what he did either. I don't think the police necessarily did anything wrong. But interactions like that with police are rarely fun and less so if you didn't do anything wrong. He was upset and emotional and probably took it somewhere it didn't need to go. I'm not sure it is necessary to make much more of it than that.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Bwah......sorry buddy

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
                              Should I take that personally?

....to you and all Potatoes around the world.

Forgive my thoughtless words.
                              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                              X