Just watched the super bowl again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the super bowl again

And it's really a beautiful sound when the Hail Mary hits the ground and you can hear collinsworth's heart break into pieces.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Originally posted by nerd View Post
    And it's really a beautiful sound when the Hail Mary hits the ground and you can hear collinsworth's heart break into pieces.
    agreed

"I've seen this movie before"

"Uhmmm Mnnn Mnnn"

Sickening.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      agreed

"I've seen this movie before"

"Uhmmm Mnnn Mnnn"

Sickening.
      He legit goes "awww". It's beautiful.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I heard Russo on Sirius in the car this afternoon talking to Peter King about the rumor that Mike Tirico would go to Fox from NBC ... and the connected concept that Al Michaels would retire.

King said Michaels will not likely retire soon and Russo countered with the statement that he's already half out the door if his call on the last play of the Super Bowl was any indication.

Russo said here you had the Eagles winning their first NFL championship since 1960 and Michaels sounded like he was doing "a preseason game."

Clearly we weren't the only ones to notice that shit.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Chris Collinsworth: "And now Tom Brady with 2:21"

Al Michaels: "Might have well have a month"

Brandon Graham: "Hold my beer"
          --------

Comment

I don’t think it ever occurred to Michaels and Collinsworth that the Eagles would win. I think they thought they were e going to going to call one final comeback victory for the GOAT right up until the strip sack. From that point they were discombobulated.

Comment

Bwah! Woooo!
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Watching it again right now. The whole NBC call during the last three minutes of the game is a complete disgrace. I won't completely blame the announcers because you know they are being fed lines by the producers.

The worst part is when they are advocating for Ertz' TD to be overturned.

NFL Gamepass has been my best friend since the end of the SB. I've watched that play in frame by frame probably 50 times and there is no doubt he controls the ball and starts running with it. He even drags one of his feet before he dives for the endzone. You can see the pellets coming up off the turf with each step!

You are completely correct that Collinsworth goes "awww" at the end of the game.
                --------

Comment

And he says “uh oh” at the moment of the strip sack.

Comment

More specifically

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    Chris Collinsworth: "And now Tom Brady with 2:21"

Al Michaels: "Might have well have a month"

Brandon Graham: "Hold my beer"
                    Brandon Graham at 2:16: "Hold my beer"

Comment

Working...
                    X