Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Harrison really let Collinsworth down

My God was he brutal

JUST WATCHED THE GAME YET AGAIN AS SOUNDS LIKE YOU DID. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Every time I rewatch it, those guys annoy me even more.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Here comes that James Harrison moment

Here it comes, ok next play...you know it’s coming...he’s really going to school Vaitai now with one of those classic James Harrison moves...ok not yet..but you can just feel it coming, Al. Ok here it is the reason you sign a James Harrison..

Sounded like Madden drooling on Favre.

If only James Harrison had been on the field for the Hail Mary..

Comment

Even beyond all the Patriot fluffing, my favorite might have been when he said that the game had been just as entertaining as Justin Timberlake's halftime show

Comment

HEARD THAT TOO. HE IS THE ULTIMATE DOUCHEBAG. THAT SENTENCE ALONE PROVES IT.

Comment

Forgot all about that gem.

Originally posted by Squire View Post
              Even beyond all the Patriot fluffing, my favorite might have been when he said that the game had been just as entertaining as Justin Timberlake's halftime show
              Stupid yet epic comment.

Comment

Actually the most classic moment was when...

Originally posted by Squire View Post
                the Pats scored their last TD, and Michaels said, "They look unstoppable now!"
                After which we scored another TD, strip sacked Brady, and added a FG...the Iggs D may have been shredded until then, but once the Pats became 'unstoppable' we stopped them.
                The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I've said it here before, I had to see the clock hit 0:00 before I knew it was over. Al Michaels final call was a crime. He so wanted Brady to win. FUCK HIM WE WON!!! Collinsworth has always been a Eagle hater, Michaels lack of professionalism was shocking.
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    Every time I rewatch it, those guys annoy me even more.
                    It says a lot that the Patriots' radio announcers had a more legit call of the game than did NBC.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The noise he makes when Graham strip sacks Brady is...something. You can hear the panic/disappointment in his voice.

https://youtu.be/phw6XZkgNEo

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                        The noise he makes when Graham strip sacks Brady is...something. You can hear the panic/disappointment in his voice.

Thank god Barnett popped right back up on the play after getting knocked down. Any slower, who knows where that ball ends up?? Never gave up on the play.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                          I've said it here before, I had to see the clock hit 0:00 before I knew it was over. Al Michaels final call was a crime. He so wanted Brady to win. FUCK HIM WE WON!!! Collinsworth has always been a Eagle hater, Michaels lack of professionalism was shocking.
                          NO ONE LIKES US AND WE DON'T CARE....

FUNNY I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Comment

Combination of

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

gagging and disbelief.

I thought the color commentator typcially waits for a call from the play-by-play announcer before commenting...

Also-interesting that Jeffrey was celebrating far on the field with his helmet off and no Patriots fans dissected that as an egregious no-call like the Philly Special.

So beautiful...

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post

I agree with this. That was a pathetically criminal call of the final play. All he says "....and Gronk was there....." That feels worse than anything Joe Buck has ever done. F all of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X