Now that “we” seem set on Wentz, let’s hope he gets the help he needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that “we” seem set on Wentz, let’s hope he gets the help he needs

Everyone has seen the images and the shots of him in game. That face and neck acne is gruesome. It’s not natural for a 26 year old to develop. That’s caused from pharma. Let’s face it, Carson is addicted to pain pills.

Send him to a 60 day program and get him back by OTAs. The whole end of season mystery doesn’t make sense. Everyone is human and he’s not right. This is why Favre is pining for Foles, he knows a pill popper when he sees one...
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

This one made me chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
      Everyone has seen the images and the shots of him in game. That face and neck acne is gruesome. It’s not natural for a 26 year old to develop. That’s caused from pharma. Let’s face it, Carson is addicted to pain pills.

Send him to a 60 day program and get him back by OTAs. The whole end of season mystery doesn’t make sense. Everyone is human and he’s not right. This is why Favre is pining for Foles, he knows a pill popper when he sees one...
      I had acne problems in HS. Never on my neck though. I do believe it hurt my prospects during those years.

One funny thing is later a chica.told me the scars made me "look tough" and it turned her on. I kid you not.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I took accutane in high school and to this day still get break outs. Benders and toxicity always brought on worst conditions

He doesn’t drink but those break outs are gnarly. As many injuries as he’s had he’s had reasons to take pills more often than not

Comment

Those inflamed, pus-filled boils are just part of God's plan like tsunamis and the Black Plague.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

https://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-w...t-team-player/

That’s a tough but necessary read

Comment

Same. I fully expect to find out I have no liver in 20 years.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

And an awesome gray beard

Comment

No need to wait.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                  X