Maybe Wentz just isn’t that smart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Wentz just isn’t that smart

Foles commands huddle, pre snap, and progressions sooo much better. The team also plays so much harder for him

I’m not questioning Wentz’s physical gifts just his mental make up
    Last edited by 91EaglesD; 12-17-2018, 10:40 PM.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

He'd fit right in with a good number of posters on this bored.

Comment

This place is littered with mental midgets. We should make a list. Like the deportation squad. Ground meat and godfather are atop it

Comment

Will you still feel that way when the “Mr Hyde” side of Nick Foles bears his ugly head, like it always does? The “Mr Hyde” that was released unceremoniously by the Rams three years ago, when the Eagles were the only team to pick him off the scrap heap to be a backup. What will the sentiment be if, next Sunday against Houston, he finishes 11-25 for 149 yards, 0 TD’s, 3 INT’s, and three sacks, with a a QB rating of 46?
        Last edited by Exquisite Brit; 12-17-2018, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Who coached that Rams team? Who were other QBs on that team?

One last question, did you watch football last year or nah?

Comment

Yeah, I watched last year year, especially Wentz when he was the league MVP for 4/5 of the season until his injury.

The Rams were indeed bad under Jeff Fisher; however, NOBODY but the Eagles had any interest in him that offseason. Why? Even Foles’ fluffers can’t deny his “Little Girl with the Curl” history. The guy always turns into a pumpkin eventually.

Comment

I really don’t think you read my first post...

Comment

Originally posted by Exquisite Brit View Post
                Yeah, I watched last year year, especially Wentz when he was the league MVP for 4/5 of the season until his injury.

The Rams were indeed bad under Jeff Fisher; however, NOBODY but the Eagles had any interest in him that offseason. Why? Even Foles’ fluffers can’t deny his “Little Girl with the Curl” history. The guy always turns into a pumpkin eventually.
                NOT FOR NUTHIN BUT THAT PUNKIN WAS AND IS SUPERBOWL MVP.

I'M ON THE WENTZ TRAIN BUT CANNOT DENY HOW EFFICIENT THAT OFFENSE RUNS WITH FOLES BEHIND CENTER.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I was one of the few people here backing the notion that the Eagles should have given Foles more of a look when Winnie the Pooh traded him for Bradford.

And I always root for the Eagles to win ... but pump the fucking brakes on how the Eagles are better with Foles over Wentz based on one game.

Wentz had them running like that every damn game last year until he got injured (like the guy above already implied).

This ridiculous notion that the Eagles want to play for Foles more than Wentz is so fucking stupid all I hear when I read or listen to people stating it is ... Sports Radio 94 DOUBLE UUUUU IIIII PEE.

PS - To be clear ... I'm not saying you are saying that ... but 91 and the rest of the knee jerk brigade has since last night.

Oh and confidential to 91 ... Wentz didn't all of a sudden get stupid from last year.

He's clearly been limited physically from the knee (and more recently the back) and it's probably affected his mental approach.

But there's a difference.
                  Last edited by slag; 12-18-2018, 12:42 AM.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Here comes the attorney and resident QB apologist to argue his face off. A knee injury makes you lock into a target? Makes you struggle at LOS? Makes you shrink in first quarter? Again, read first post.

Comment

Was he doing that last year, Sparky?

Comment

Aww a pet name, how cute! Nah, he was playing with the lead much of the year. But yeah, the Seahawks game was a mess. You really don’t think things ran smoothly last night with the super bowl MVP under center?

Comment

You got nothing ... why don't you call me a lawyer again ... that's always effective.

Comment

Speaking of “got nothing”

Comment

This thread is doing nothing but proving that you should add yourself to your proposed list.

The Seattle game ... playing with a lead ... BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                              X