Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Gordon stepping away again

https://twitter.com/JOSH_GORDONXII/s...59466065338368

Hmmm ... Tate's looking a bit better now.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

What a disaster. You have to give credit for his self-awareness, but who would want him next year?
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

God bless!
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

stepping away because he's about to get suspended for at least another year by the sounds of it.

Comment

I feel bad for the guy. I hope he has more in his life than football.

Side note: Belicheat was specifically asked why he wasn't on the field for the last play vs. the Stillers this week and gave a wishy-washy answer (as usual).
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Its over...Howie and Douge

didn't whiff on that trade..I still say, after R Sherman's horrible contract with SF; he would have been the better long term trade than Tate...we really could Use a hard hitting Veteran Corner.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                What a disaster. You have to give credit for his self-awareness, but who would want him next year?
                Not sure it was self awareness as much as failing another test.

Comment

Right

Here’s your real self-awareness, BigSlizz.

This might be his third self-awarenss move in the past 3 months. Wouldn’t be surprised if Gordon and his team are doing many frug tests to stay ahead of the NFL, which is smart.

Comment

NFL just announced his indefinite suspension.
                    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Sad story.

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
                      NFL just announced his indefinite suspension.
                      ... all of that HOF talent too...

Comment

It truly is. At this rate, I don't see it ending well for him. Once the NFL decides he can no longer play or no one wants to take (another) chance on him, I gotta think his support system isn't enough to help.
                        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I highly doubt he will ever play another down in the league. I don't think you could find 1 team willing to take a shot on him anymore.

Odds are it won't pan out and end in similar fashion.

Hope he can find balance and have a quality life post NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
                            I feel bad for the guy. I hope he has more in his life than football.

Side note: Belicheat was specifically asked why he wasn't on the field for the last play vs. the Stillers this week and gave a wishy-washy answer (as usual).
                            HE HAS MORE IN HIS LIFE, POT, COKE, ALCOHOL HERION. HE HAS A LOT GOING ON.
                            HE HAS THE WORLD BY THE BALLS, PLAYING A KIDS GAME FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND HE'S TO WEAK TO STOP DOIN DRUGS? BA-BYE.

THERE'S MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE WAY ROUGHER LIVES, AND STAY CLEAN.
                            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-21-2018, 12:09 PM.
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                              HE HAS MORE IN HIS LIFE, POT, COKE, ALCOHOL HERION. HE HAS A LOT GOING ON.
                              HE HAS THE WORLD BY THE BALLS, PLAYING A KIDS GAME FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND HE'S TO WEAK TO STOP DOIN DRUGS? BA-BYE.

THERE'S MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE WAY ROUGHER LIVES, AND STAY CLEAN.
                              Mental illness and addiction isnt dependent on wealth or on what social class you belong to you neanderthal.

Comment

Working...
                              X