Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss was on

Both coordinators.

Groh is garbage as fuck. He didn't adjust to shit after the half. This game was won if the O could of kept moving the ball. Smfh.

Shwartz is shwartz. What can I say that hasn't already been said between here and Reddit. Fuck that bitch.

Thank you Nick for all you have done for this City. GL on your next adventure.

On to the draft.

We can all take happyness in the fact the shitpukes don't have a 1st this year.

You have Josh Hawkins in the game. What did you want Schwartz to do genius?

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      You have Josh Hawkins in the game. What did you want Schwartz to do genius?
      Blitz, double Thomas. Hmm those are a few things. Guess you were ok with the 3rd and 16 , or the 1st and 20 to first down.

Can't believe you defend this guy. If he saw Hawkins needed help why didn't he send help? Gtfoh.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
        Blitz, double Thomas. Hmm those are a few things. Guess you were ok with the 3rd and 16 , or the 1st and 20 to first down.

Can't believe you defend this guy. If he saw Hawkins needed help why didn't he send help? Gtfoh.
        20 pts. Offense shows up for more than 1 quarter and they win that game.

Comment

I totally thought you were going to say

on TRENT.....and I will accept my hand in it,,,things I say in cyberspace truly effect the outcome of Games
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

You do know you can only have 11 players right? Not sure from your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
              20 pts. Offense shows up for more than 1 quarter and they win that game.
              I agree, hence the statement about O Coordinator adjustments.

Comment

Both coordinators.

Groh is garbage as fuck. He didn't adjust to shit after the half. This game was won if the O could of kept moving the ball. Smfh.

Shwartz is shwartz. What can I say that hasn't already been said between here and Reddit. Fuck that bitch.

Thank you Nick for all you have done for this City. GL on your next adventure.

On to the draft.

We can all take happyness in the fact the shitpukes don't have a 1st this year.
                Schwartz will be back, he just needs to adjust some things... Groh is out, it will either be Deuce or Defillipo next season.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  on TRENT.....and I will accept my hand in it,,,things I say in cyberspace truly effect the outcome of Games
                  LOL...Damnit Trent! HIT THE SHOWERS
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                  X