X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alshon: “To the city of Philadelphia, that’s on me. I’ll take that.”

Man up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportsRad...22385859440640
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

He gets it. He cares. He’s one of us. This game was lost for 100 reasons that aren’t on alshon.
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 01-13-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Cocksucker ruined the season with one fuckin missed catch. Trade the bastard for a CB.

Comment

I love that guy.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Wangnuts View Post
          Cocksucker ruined the season with one fuckin missed catch. Trade the bastard for a CB.
          dont act like that

Comment

He didn't make the play, but he owned up to it. Valuable team player. We need an RB (I thought Smallwood was ok at a backup level today) and OL. If injuries recover defensive backfield should be ok.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I hope that is sarcasm, if not for him we would not even have been where we were. Shit happens, should have been up in that game long before that play.

Comment

NOT SURE WHICH ONE OF US THIS IS, BUT YOU'RE A DICK.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He's the kind of guy this town embraces. Talent mixed with dedication and hard work. Nobody can doubt his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    He's the kind of guy this town embraces. Talent mixed with dedication and hard work. Nobody can doubt his heart.
                    I'll take a WR like him any day of the week versus that diva in New Yawk.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                      ABSOLUTELY. IT'S NOT ABOUT HIM, HIS FIRST THOUGHT WAS EVERYONE ELSE. LOVE THIS GUY.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I love the guy..we were all shocked when it went thru his hands

but none more than 17
                        Guy has caught the craziest balls throw his way...he's a great team mate, and team player...we feel ya Alshon....shake it off we're gonna need ya!
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                        X