Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS?!!!

YEAH!!

i enjoyed watching both offenses suck while dallas's offense was inert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      YEAH!!
      Great week one for the good guys
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Suicide pools are gonna be ridiculous this year is this holds. Saints already one of the big favorites to take the gas pipe. Steelers were somewhat popular
        Pick.

If bears win this and Jets win @ detroit most pools will get cut in half, at least.

Parity!
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-09-2018, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Suicide pools are gonna be ridiculous this year is this holds. Saints already one of the big favorites to take the gas pipe. Steelers were somewhat popular
          Pick.

If bears win this and Jets win @ detroit most pools will get cut in half, at least.

Parity!
          I took the Packers. Barf!
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I may be wrong but I don't think Dakota had thrown a TD pass in over 4 games now... Yikes

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              I may be wrong but I don't think Dakota had thrown a TD pass in over 4 games now... Yikes
              Hasn’t thrown for 200 yds in 9 games

Comment

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamel...7417/year/2017

both of you are wrong. He had a td in the last game of the season, against the Eagles. He also threw for 300 on 12/10/17.

That being said, he is not looking like he's getting any better.

Comment

that's cute

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                  http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamel...7417/year/2017

both of you are wrong. He had a td in the last game of the season, against the Eagles. He also threw for 300 on 12/10/17.

That being said, he is not looking like he's getting any better.
                  He and Carson have the same number of TD passes since Carson tore his ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                    He and Carson have the same number of TD passes since Carson tore his ACL.
                    sorry this is what I meant I saw a meme that showed he and Wentz had the same # of TD's since tearing his ACL lol

Comment

Working...
                    X