Please take a moment today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please take a moment today

To remember the innocent souls who lost their lives in the terrorist attacks seventeen years ago. RIP Glenn Winuk my law partner and friend. We will never forget.

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    To remember the innocent souls who lost their lives in the terrorist attacks seventeen years ago. RIP Glenn Winuk my law partner and friend. We will never forget.
    Prayers up to you and the family of your fallen friend from you brother up in Canada

Comment

Thank you RSE

...we will not forget.

Prayers and thoughts for everyone.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Amen.
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

God bless the innocent people who lost there lives that day and in the years since.

P.S. My dad's birthday is today. He didn't lose his life like the victims but in a way he lost something as well. His birthday never has been quite as celebratory as it should be ever since.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Terrible day that I will never forget. Took the time to visit the 9/11 Memorial on my first and only trip to NYC a few years back. Very sombre place that evoked a lot of emotions and memories. We will never forget....
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

One thing I will never forget is the first time I was back in Manhattan, maybe a week after 9/11, and seeing the streets littered with missing posters of all the folks who were, unfortunately, not simply missing. Every wall and street lamp was covered. Hoboken as well.

Also, the parking garage in my hometown. Rows of cars with chalk tally marks on the tires. All people who died and whose cars were still parked there.
              Last edited by McCarthy12; 09-12-2018, 08:58 AM.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
              X