• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas police are fucking scumbags.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/search-...eadly-shooting
    --
    Your Retarded

Yeah, that's pretty unbelievable. I've seen some blue wall shit, but this one is incredible and is going to jack up the inevitable civil rights settlement $ - which the citizens of dallas will pay for.

Comment

You do realize the returned warrant was not released by the police agency but was released to the media because it was not considered a "sealed warrant". I don't know the rules on when a warrant inventory is required to be returned in Texas.

If you are mad at the release then you should be mad at the Freedom of Information Act.

Its also funny that in today's society with the prevalence of marijuana and the normalizing of it that people think finding marijuana during a search warrant is character assassination.

You are being played by the legal team who wants to demonize the law enforcement when in the end they followed procedure and had nothing to do with the release of the information.

Quick copy and paste of Texas law that is applicable.

Art. 18.011. SEALING OF AFFIDAVIT. (a) An attorney representing the state in the prosecution of felonies may request a district judge or the judge of an appellate court to seal an affidavit presented under Article 18.01(b). The judge may order the affidavit sealed if the attorney establishes a compelling state interest in that:
      (1) public disclosure of the affidavit would jeopardize the safety of a victim, witness, or confidential informant or cause the destruction of evidence; or
      (2) the affidavit contains information obtained from a court-ordered wiretap that has not expired at the time the attorney representing the state requests the sealing of the affidavit.

(a) A peace officer to whom a search warrant is delivered shall execute the warrant without delay and forthwith return the warrant to the proper magistrate. A search warrant issued under Section 5A, Article 18.21, must be executed in the manner provided by that section not later than the 11th day after the date of issuance. In all other cases, a search warrant must be executed within three days from the time of its issuance. A warrant issued under this chapter shall be executed within a shorter period if so directed in the warrant by the magistrate.

Comment

Wow. Terp is gonna love this response.

Comment

Shit for brains scumdog crawls up from his hole!

Now crawl the fuck back dipshit.

(I’m filling in for term with my own response - this guy defines the word cunt)
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Saw this post had 4 replies and would've bet my house that you were one of them.

Comment

SUSP

Originally posted by rdog5 View Post
              You do realize the returned warrant was not released by the police agency but was released to the media because it was not considered a "sealed warrant". I don't know the rules on when a warrant inventory is required to be returned in Texas.

If you are mad at the release then you should be mad at the Freedom of Information Act.

Its also funny that in today's society with the prevalence of marijuana and the normalizing of it that people think finding marijuana during a search warrant is character assassination.

You are being played by the legal team who wants to demonize the law enforcement when in the end they followed procedure and had nothing to do with the release of the information.

Quick copy and paste of Texas law that is applicable.

Art. 18.011. SEALING OF AFFIDAVIT. (a) An attorney representing the state in the prosecution of felonies may request a district judge or the judge of an appellate court to seal an affidavit presented under Article 18.01(b). The judge may order the affidavit sealed if the attorney establishes a compelling state interest in that:
              (1) public disclosure of the affidavit would jeopardize the safety of a victim, witness, or confidential informant or cause the destruction of evidence; or
              (2) the affidavit contains information obtained from a court-ordered wiretap that has not expired at the time the attorney representing the state requests the sealing of the affidavit.

(a) A peace officer to whom a search warrant is delivered shall execute the warrant without delay and forthwith return the warrant to the proper magistrate. A search warrant issued under Section 5A, Article 18.21, must be executed in the manner provided by that section not later than the 11th day after the date of issuance. In all other cases, a search warrant must be executed within three days from the time of its issuance. A warrant issued under this chapter shall be executed within a shorter period if so directed in the warrant by the magistrate.
              seriously

Comment

He can’t help it
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                X