Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMatt spotted at Novacare Complex

Wentz' buddy, Dream Team!
    Last edited by dev_32; 09-18-2018, 03:05 PM.

Eskin now confirming...

Comment

Is this team better with Agholor on the outside and J-Mat in the slot? I guess if it's just until Alshon gets back, it's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        Thought he had some nagging injury that would keep him out for a while

Comment

Thought he had some nagging injury that would keep him out for a while that's why NE cut him.. Strange we will see

Comment

I was waiting for the jerruh...ugh.

Comment

hamstring
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Jesus Christ. There's got to be somebody on this list better than him, no?

http://nfltraderumors.co/nfl-practice-squad/

Comment

Eskin now confirming...

Bwhahahaha, Eliot SP might have a brain aneurysm. He loves Jmatt as much as Sparty hates the other WR-not-to-be-named
                  Last edited by Ground_Meat; 09-18-2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Despite his shortcomings ... if he's healthy, he would be highly motivated coming back to the place he never wanted to leave.

And his play for the Eagles was WAY FUCKING BETTER than any of the other options currently on the roster aside from Agholor and Jeffrey.

I know that's not a high bar, but he's not a bad slot/3, drops and all.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Not sure why the hate on JMatt for? Dude can play both slot and outside. Has always had a good attitude. If he fixes his hands , he would still be marketable. Also he caught the OT winner to fuck Dallas so I'm happy with him coming back on the strength of that alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                        Bwhahahaha, Eliot SP might have a brain aneurysm. He loves Jmatt as much as Sparty hates the other WR-not-to-be-named
                        Zing lol

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Despite his shortcomings ... if he's healthy, he would be highly motivated coming back to the place he never wanted to leave.

And his play for the Eagles was WAY FUCKING BETTER than any of the other options currently on the roster aside from Agholor and Jeffrey.

I know that's not a high bar, but he's not a bad slot/3, drops and all.
                          The one thing about him is that if he is in shape, he should be able to step right in and play for the Eagles. I don't think you could say that for a lot of the WRs on the street right now.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Droptimus Prime 2018

Lot of people are motivated to lose weight every January. Doesn’t make it happen.
                            Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-18-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

They're looking for a speed receiver, aren't they? I don't remember Matthews being fast.

Probably just visiting friends.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X