WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

5 years $40m

Comment

Howie doing work

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
        Just heard not sure how true or details
        https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...137197056?s=21

Comment

length of the deal is probably tied to spreading the cap hit. I'm guessing it's guaranteed (in some fashion) for the first 3 years.

Comment

I saw in one of those tweets where Michael Bennett has apparently agreed to restructure his deal. Amazing if that’s true—he just joined the team!!

Comment

it's true

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              I saw in one of those tweets where Michael Bennett has apparently agreed to restructure his deal. Amazing if that’s true—he just joined the team!!
              I think they converted some of his annual salary this year to a bonus and then spread it out over the remaining years of his contract. His cap hit next year is increased, making the likelihood of him being here on a 1 year deal, much more likely.

Comment

i think bennett's cap his in 2018 actually increased, but it seems more likely that he's here for two years now.

Comment

HOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                    Just heard not sure how true or details
                    Oh my!!

Whjjokooooooooooooooooo!!

Comment

I'm not sure Kendricks is going anywhere ... Nelson can play inside and outside ... looks to me he's more of a swing guy and could be an upgrade for the Goode/Ellerbee situation
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

That’s what I’m talking about! So happy for Nigel getting his pay day and for the eagles. He’s one of my all time favorite Noles.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          I'm not sure Kendricks is going anywhere ... Nelson can play inside and outside ... looks to me he's more of a swing guy and could be an upgrade for the Goode/Ellerbee situation
                          The eagles play a bunch of 2 linebacker sets and Kendricks is usually the odd man out. They just had to run with him because of their injuries at linebacker.

Reading tweets from broncos fans, Nelson is a very good coverage backer and when he got hurt they started struggling with TE's and Rb's. Given Hicks injuries to his Achilles, they could probably pull him off the field if they are worried about his coverage abilities and go with Nelson and Bradham.
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Told you in another post Howie would find cap room and not to worry if they want Bradham they will keep Bradham. Boom there it is.

Loving this team more and more. Focus all Offense in the draft!! WR, TE, OL

Comment

whoops

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                              i think bennett's cap his in 2018 actually increased, but it seems more likely that he's here for two years now.
                              looks like you're right. Very interesting to add money to his cap figure this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X