If I were Howie I would.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I were Howie I would.....

offer Detroit a 5th for Blount,,,he's unhappy there and we could really use him in the Backfield.

I know we need Wr but who knows how long Ajiee will hold up.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    offer Detroit a 5th for Blount,,,he's unhappy there and we could really use him in the Backfield.

Why? They didn't want to pay him the money before he left, so why would they now?

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Offer a 7th the Lions are toast and Smallwood sucks

Comment

anything 6th 7th

whatever,,,teams make mistakes,, Blount was a cap casualty.

I say talk to his agent,,,see how he feels,,,can only improve the team,,,and protect Wentz.
        Last edited by TRENT; 09-17-2018, 12:10 PM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

doubt we can't afford him.
          $4.5m salary this season and we're up against the ceiling i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            doubt we can't afford him.
            $4.5m salary this season and we're up against the ceiling i believe.
            Wrong we saved 6.5 or 5.5 mill when Howie did his magic a few weeks ago with the Jenkins contract
            Last edited by Spartan92; 09-17-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

ok then. but, not a good use of money unless he can play WR.

Can give Clement more touches & promote Josh Adams if need be.

running back isn't the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                ok then. but, not a good use of money unless he can play WR.

Can give Clement more touches & promote Josh Adams if need be.

running back isn't the problem
                Agreed

Comment

RB will be fine - Jay came back in and had one of his best runs so far. We can afford to rest him if need be.

They need a WR2 - Wallace was never the answer and Ags is killing folks in the slot can't move him from there.

In Howie I trust

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                    RB will be fine - Jay came back in and had one of his best runs so far. We can afford to rest him if need be.

They need a WR2 - Wallace was never the answer and Ags is killing folks in the slot can't move him from there.

In Howie I trust
                    Overbrook Dev you guys wanna chime in here seems alot of people didnt believe in Wallace as WR2 and have issues with the WR group we have right now guess they are all fake fans bandwagon jumpers don't live in the city dummies whatever eles you wanna call em??

Comment

Wallace was a replacement for Torey Smith. He's faster and has been more productive over his career, and was significantly cheaper than Smith. To give up on Wallace after one game is foolish in my opinion. This is all I ever tried to communicate to you, in addition to the fact that you are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                        Wallace was a replacement for Torey Smith. He's faster and has been more productive over his career, and was significantly cheaper than Smith. To give up on Wallace after one game is foolish in my opinion. This is all I ever tried to communicate to you, in addition to the fact that you are stupid.
                        Cheaper by 1 million didn't know the offense and didn't help hoist the Lombardi not much of an upgrade been just ok all his career my point was the entire WR crop as a whole without Jeffery and Ags the blind faith we had in a bunch of unproven no ones and now everyone out here saying Wallace sucked fuck outta here bro

Comment

I agree he "might" be better than Torrey Smith - however in 5-6 outings albeit most were preseason games, he has not impressed me at all.

WR2 with Jeffrey and Ags - offense will be rolling up folks again in no time flat

Just read/heard Eagles are even money to land Gordon, makes sense.

Comment

Well, you’re still just a dumb cunt trying to look like a dude.

Fuck off bosco.

You’re just a bore.
                            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                              Fuck off bosco.

You’re just a bore.
                              Oooooooh old man woke up put in his teeth and called me a cunt wow I'm so hurt.. Hurts to know you were wrong and a dumb fuck about football hahahahaha loser not worth my time anymore so keep hurling insults grandpa

Comment

Working...
                              X