OB: I wanted to confirm my Darby statement from yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OB: I wanted to confirm my Darby statement from yesterday

It was hard to hate on most things last season, and I could only go back 500 posts, but I always felt like Douglas should have kept the job with how he played.

https://igglephans.com/iggboard/show...73#post1891273

I think Darby has absolutely shown flashes of being elite, but he gets exposed. I actually think he'd make a solid safety.
    Last edited by BigSlizz; 09-17-2018, 12:22 PM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

No problem slizzo

Yesterday was just disappointing in many ways. Don’t give up two home runs, we win easily. Overall, the D kind of slept through the game.

On another note, as if the officiating in both our games didn’t suck balls, I just saw how the referee took a victory away from Green Bay. In a play that would have ended the game on an int, he called the worst roughing the passer penalty in the history of the game.

Games get harder to watch every week due to this incompetence or outright cheating.......take your pick.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

The league can blame external factors all it wants, but it's their representatives (the refs) and the handling of orange flags (not the red/white/blue kind) that are ruining the game.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

It has just been brought to my attention that penalty flags are yellow. Thanks, colorblindness.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          Yesterday was just disappointing in many ways. Don’t give up two home runs, we win easily. Overall, the D kind of slept through the game.

On another note, as if the officiating in both our games didn’t suck balls, I just saw how the referee took a victory away from Green Bay. In a play that would have ended the game on an int, he called the worst roughing the passer penalty in the history of the game.

Games get harder to watch every week due to this incompetence or outright cheating.......take your pick.
          I have no idea how that was considered RTP but the rules committee needs to be taken behind the woodshed and shot in their heads. The kickoff fiasco and the defensive rules are ridiculous and are killing this game.

Comment

Working...
          X