We are gonna win Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are gonna win Sunday

this team has the leadership and ability to turn it around.
    It's now or fucking never.
    They can't lose this game and I believe they'll play like their lives depend on it.

I'd like to get on board but with

Schwantz defense??

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      this team has the leadership and ability to turn it around.
      It's now or fucking never.
      They can't lose this game and I believe they'll play like their lives depend on it.
      The game they couldn’t lose was last Sunday night, the one they had two weeks to prepare for, against a shit team, and managed to make Dak Prescott look like he belonged in the NFL. Saints can’t afford a letdown with the Rams right behind them in the conference. That’d be the only way the 2018 Eagles win, if the other team doesn’t show. That won’t happen with Brees. There’s just no sense of urgency with this team.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised. If they don't keep fucking themselves they'll be in it. Hell, they fuck themselves each week and are always in the game

Comment

First time ALL SEASON this team has been Vegas underdogs.

BREAK OUT THE DOG MASKS AND DAMN THE TORPEDOS!!!!!!!!!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f50172c...7-c6017e332622
          Last edited by SOS Crunchy; 11-15-2018, 03:36 PM.
          Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Forget that. I don't think you and I ever settled the debate on the relative hotness of the Fuck Da Eagles woman. Given that's it's been a few years, I can't vouch for current levels of hotness, but I still have a positive historical perspective.

Comment

I hope this post is getting bumped in my face on Sunday night but I think Brees is going to pick them apart.

I like their chances against the Rams though.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

She’s hot in a 8 Mile / sell you weed while bartending kind of way.

“Was”

Anybody got a 2018 pic of her? $2 says her last photo was a mug shot.

Comment

Kiss of death. No reason to watch now but to have a reason to drink.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I think this Sunday will say a lot about this team, its coaching and its player leadership.

They are beat up but if there is a time to stand up this is it. We will see.

Win or lose I just want them to play hard.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

We (they) are the defending super bowl champs. Time to sack up & remember that.

If you’re scared get another cat

Comment

Jernigan likely back next to Cox. That should be a huge help across entire front 4.

Schwartz needs to be aggressive and not a bend but don’t break little bitch this Sunday.

Comment

Timmay is going to be a huge lift to the defense!

Agreed - time to put down the f'in icecream and grab the Jack Daniels - you are champs time to play like!

Crazy that the Division is wide open for anyone to win

Comment

I'M ACTUALLY THINKIN A WIN ON SUNDAY ALSO FOR SOME STRANGE REASON. HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT IGGS WENT ON A STREAK.
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                            X