Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody pissed in my coffee

It tastes like crap.
    Last edited by Bardy; 05-11-2018, 10:08 PM.

I’m sick of their inability to beat the scumbag fucking Mets. A team that was DOA going into last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
      It tastes like crap.
      MAKE MORE COFFEE, GET A NEW CUP THAT HAS

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS ON THE SIDE. MY COFFEE ALWAYS TASTE GREAT.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The Phillies will not be worth a shit in any close game until that useless cunt they have closing games is out of that job.

When that shitbird comes in a game, you feel good about him getting it done?

Seriously ... Hector Neris?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Neris has a long track record of fucking up in the 9th, particularly against NL East teams. Hopefully Dominguez gets a shot soon, he’s got a much better arm.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            The Phillies will not be worth a shit in any close game until that useless cunt they have closing games is out of that job.

When that shitbird comes in a game, you feel good about him getting it done?

Seriously ... Hector Neris?
            Dominguez now!!! Why the fuck not!! We’d be leading the division with a competent closer!! Can he deliver a bigger kick in the nuts than Neris has provided us?? I’d rather be more inclined it came from a rookie at this point.

Fucking Mets

Comment

While I agree with you that Neris is totally unreliable, at some point the big hitters have to come through. At least twice they had 2 on 1 out with Hoskins and Santana due up and they couldn’t scratch out even 1 run.

Comment

Oranges

We're talking about pitching ... if it was 7-6 they lose 9-7.

Comment

They moved him from the 7th in a couple of blowouts ... to the 7th in a close game ... to the 8th in a close game yesterday ... appears to be a pattern here.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    They moved him from the 7th in a couple of blowouts ... to the 7th in a close game ... to the 8th in a close game yesterday ... appears to be a pattern here.
                    I’d be on board with this in a big way, this kid doesn’t look like a thing in the world rattles him. Maybe I’m expecting too much too soon to think he’s the current answer, but I’ve seen more than enough of Neris too know he’s not.

Comment

Working...
                    X