We’ve been here before—2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’ve been here before—2006

Although the circumstances are a bit different. That year they got mauled in Indy 45-21, then went on a 5 game winning streak, including 3 straight road division wins. I won’t give up until they’re mathematically eliminated.

Yeah I'm not giving up either. Just hard to see them all of a sidess stop playing stupid football when it's been their theme all year

Comment

We didn't have NO (though I suppose that's like the Indy game) and LAR down the stretch that year.

At this point I don't trust this team to sweep the skins.

Comment

That was the year they blew a big lead to the Giants at home and lost in overtime; Matt Bryant kicked a 62 yard FG in Tampa and they lost to the Bucs; they lost to TN at home 31-13 and McNabb went down with a torn ACL.

Comment

2008 and 2013 as well. Walked out of the bar many times in 2008 thinking "they suck season is over" and they ended up in the NFC title game. Felt the same way after the game sunday, maybe a good thing?

Comment

This team has too many holes. No RB's, suspect o line, no secondary and a poorly coached defense. They look like a 7-9 or 8-8 team.

They get a full pass from me this year. I do expect that they will address this stuff (and necessary coaching changes) next year and be back in a position to compete.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Please. Where does this shit come from? Of course they still have a chance but it has nothing to do with 2006.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X